Main Menu

there are some real pricks out there

Started by Ziplock, June 10, 2012, 07:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/138233/default.aspx

really. How much of a dick do you have to be to do that... if your team isn't good enough to win by itself, it doesn't deserve to win. Assholes.

ftr, I don't think this detracts from the swans themselves, just some assholes around.

Justin Bieber

upthemaidens

in the article they say they didnt catch the person, but i heard today one of the commentators saying that it was a couple of 14 year olds sitting with their parents and that they all got removed from the ground..
   pretty stupid thing to do , but hey there are alot of stupid people in this world,, so the law of averages will suggest that these things are a certainty to happen... 

Fireballz

I knew this kind of thing happens in Oman, but not in OZ!

Capper

thats showers me. it happens in every sport and i dont know why people do it

if that was done by a swans supporter then find him, ban him from every AFL game and rip up his membership.

We dont want those kind of people associated with our club

Colliwobblers

yeah lame, totally lame, ban the offenders, if it was kids, well most kids are stupid..... so ban the parents which have no excuse for letting it happen... if it happened more than once that is.

fever

any person sitting next to/behind/near these flowerwits that's sees them should A) report to security/police and have them kicked out. B) thump the shower out of them.

owenbond007

Quote from: fever on June 11, 2012, 11:19:54 AM
any person sitting next to/behind/near these flowerwits that's sees them should A) report to security/police and have them kicked out. B) thump the shower out of them.
Id skip a and go straight to b.

Ringo

Quote from: fever on June 11, 2012, 11:19:54 AM
Do not know what happen at other grounds but at the Gabba we have a contact number to report unsavory behaviour and if this occurred near me at the Gabba I would be straight on to report.

Jukes

At Patersons I think you get a life-ban and up to a $5000 fine for infringing on any of their rules significantly eg laser lights and running onto the pitch.

If you shine a laser of some power into somebodies eye and it hits their cornea (I think that's what it is) it can cause significant eye damage although usually it is just a few minutes of blurred vision which can lead to a migraine (I've had that happen, heard about it all in Science year 10).

pyronerd

Quote from: Jukes on June 11, 2012, 01:11:05 PM
At Patersons I think you get a life-ban and up to a $5000 fine for infringing on any of their rules significantly eg laser lights and running onto the pitch.

If you shine a laser of some power into somebodies eye and it hits their cornea (I think that's what it is) it can cause significant eye damage although usually it is just a few minutes of blurred vision which can lead to a migraine (I've had that happen, heard about it all in Science year 10).
yeah a concentrated light such as a laser can cause significant damage to a person's eyes, this is why lasers come with a warning label :P