Main Menu

FanFooty Favourite Beer

Started by monstrum, June 10, 2012, 03:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

i tried to edit the poll to add 2 extra voting option but can't do it?..

just enjoying a Kronenburg 1664... not bad for a Frenchy

Ziplock

Capper

Quote from: j959 on June 11, 2012, 03:56:35 PM
How can you just have one???!  ;)

5pts Swan draft - i don't think this is the west aussie in me at all, it's just a good inexpensive beer.   ;)
4pts Guinness - mother's milk from Ireland
3pts James Squires 50 Lashes (think it's a) pale ale - might just be my fad beer of the moment but we'll see ...
2pts Little Creatures pale ale - oldie but goodie
1pts James Boags

Honourable mentions - Monteiths Radler, Kingfisher, Lucky (my wife got it for me and it was), Heinken (but has to be exported from Holland or it's sh*te), Trumer Pils ...
shouldnt Chris Judd get 3 points??

Capper

Quote from: Ziplock on June 11, 2012, 01:03:02 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 11, 2012, 11:15:01 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 11, 2012, 01:37:17 AM
Stop looking at me c4, I'm a poor university student who spends over 60 hours a week combined at uni and travelling, and doesn't have time for a job :P

tabs... take pictures :P

Then in its hayday, the Public Bar would have been right up your alley. $4-5 jugs of Geelong Bitter on Monday nights. Was a big favourite with the uni crowd. Unfortunately, it closed for good a couple of months ago. :'(

As I mentioned before, go to Deja Vu, $6 pints of international and local craft beer on Wednesday nights. It's cheap and you get to try some wicked new beers! Plus, I'll usually be kicking around there too! ;D

Quote from: tabs on June 11, 2012, 01:36:14 AM
were you really drinking the beer if you can remember them and how to spell them. i was and cant remember how to spell half of them let alone remember what they were called

Yes, really, really. Usually, I'll note the name of the beer on my phone, makes it easy to remember it. Of course, there are those beers, that you don't need to write down, because there is no way you're gonna forget it. :D
live in sydney c4 :P
zip as a start, try

• Belgian Beer Cafe in rocks
  • Redoak in the city
  • Bavarian Bier Cafe

c4v3m4n

Quote from: tabs on June 11, 2012, 07:29:05 PM
Quote from: j959 on June 11, 2012, 03:56:35 PM
How can you just have one???!  ;)

5pts Swan draft - i don't think this is the west aussie in me at all, it's just a good inexpensive beer.   ;)
4pts Guinness - mother's milk from Ireland
3pts James Squires 50 Lashes (think it's a) pale ale - might just be my fad beer of the moment but we'll see ...
2pts Little Creatures pale ale - oldie but goodie
1pts James Boags

Honourable mentions - Monteiths Radler, Kingfisher, Lucky (my wife got it for me and it was), Heinken (but has to be exported from Holland or it's sh*te), Trumer Pils ...
shouldnt Chris Judd get 3 points??

Ziplock

Quote from: tabs on June 11, 2012, 07:33:36 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 11, 2012, 01:03:02 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 11, 2012, 11:15:01 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 11, 2012, 01:37:17 AM
Stop looking at me c4, I'm a poor university student who spends over 60 hours a week combined at uni and travelling, and doesn't have time for a job :P

tabs... take pictures :P

Then in its hayday, the Public Bar would have been right up your alley. $4-5 jugs of Geelong Bitter on Monday nights. Was a big favourite with the uni crowd. Unfortunately, it closed for good a couple of months ago. :'(

As I mentioned before, go to Deja Vu, $6 pints of international and local craft beer on Wednesday nights. It's cheap and you get to try some wicked new beers! Plus, I'll usually be kicking around there too! ;D

Quote from: tabs on June 11, 2012, 01:36:14 AM
were you really drinking the beer if you can remember them and how to spell them. i was and cant remember how to spell half of them let alone remember what they were called

Yes, really, really. Usually, I'll note the name of the beer on my phone, makes it easy to remember it. Of course, there are those beers, that you don't need to write down, because there is no way you're gonna forget it. :D
live in sydney c4 :P
zip as a start, try

• Belgian Beer Cafe in rocks
  • Redoak in the city
  • Bavarian Bier Cafe
yeah I heard the Bavarian Bier cafe is pretty good.

that being said, I'm not even technically from sydney when it comes down to it :P

mountains ftw :P

Capper

Quote from: Ziplock on June 11, 2012, 07:43:54 PM
I'm not even technically from sydney when it comes down to it :P

mountains ftw :P
ah i mountain man, and you know what they say mountain men like ......
mountin' women

Dudge

West-End Draugh. they call it brickies beer, but it makes your eyes water

Beard

Carlsberg

Show your passion with a Carlsberg ;)

tbagrocks

yeah Corona is nice (no lemon >:()
Grolsch is nice to but...

COOPERS SPARKLING ALEis the best, easy, just the best

CrowsFan

Quote from: Marcz on June 11, 2012, 02:04:20 AM
Voted Little Creatures, nectar of the gods... as is Fat Yak ;)
Fat Yak is a delicious beer! Sadly it's generally out of my price range when buying cases, but I will never say no if someone offers me one :D

Capper

yep, fat yak is delicious

also enjoyed Newcastle Brown Ale

BratPack

Quote from: tbagrocks on June 11, 2012, 10:52:54 PM
yeah Corona is nice (no lemon >:( )
Grolsch is nice to but...

COOPERS SPARKLING ALEis the best, easy, just the best

This man is wise beyond his years

And I don't touch Corona. Mexicans piss in it  :P

Beard

Does anyone drink beer because they enjoy it, or to get pissed? ;)

Ziplock

enjoy obviously

if you want to get pissed, you drink goon :P