Main Menu

AFL Footy Star 2012

Started by Jroo, June 09, 2012, 09:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Has anyone got this app? It has sc scores at intevals and is only $1.99 worth getting?

jamesalex

If you don't have season pass on superfooty then yes.
I have the 2-month trial season pass, but it's been about 3-4 months since I got it,and it hasn't expired. Anyone else the same?

The Bomber

Quote from: JROO8 on June 09, 2012, 09:08:33 PM
Has anyone got this app? It has sc scores at intevals and is only $1.99 worth getting?

If it is Android you can get it for free...
I got a free HS subscription so meh

Jroo

Quote from: The Bomber on June 09, 2012, 10:40:23 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on June 09, 2012, 09:08:33 PM

If it is Android you can get it for free...
I got a free HS subscription so meh
No it's the lite version that's free but you have to buy the full version to get sc scores

coolfugitiv0

How long do you think they'll have SC scores?
I can honestly see it going the way of FF :/

shuester

Quote from: jamesalex on June 09, 2012, 10:00:22 PM
I have the 2-month trial season pass, but it's been about 3-4 months since I got it,and it hasn't expired. Anyone else the same?
+1, I have had it since the season began and everyday log on wondering when its gonna expire. Loving the 2 month lie

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: shuester on June 10, 2012, 12:23:44 AM
+1, I have had it since the season began and everyday log on wondering when its gonna expire. Loving the 2 month lie
I've refreshed mine once in 5 months.
You can sign up for the free trial with your existing email and it will actually refresh it.

They must have less customers than they thought they'd get (and rightly so!) which is why it hasn't expired. Either that or it's a major glitch on their part  8)
Nobody tell them!

rodgo

Hey all Rodgo here the Dev of Footy Star. As some of you have noticed over the past few rounds my app has not been displaying SC scores at the intervels due to issues beyond my control. As of Round 13 we are publishing Live SC & Dt Scores. Any feedback or requests you have please let me know. Please everyone continue to support Indie Developers so we can continue to deliver quality products.

Cheers

Rodgo

IOS - http://itunes.apple.com/app/afl-footy-star-2012./id511879361?mt=8
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.footy.start

DazBurg

Quote from: coolfugitiv0 on June 10, 2012, 12:50:01 AM
Quote from: shuester on June 10, 2012, 12:23:44 AM
I've refreshed mine once in 5 months.
You can sign up for the free trial with your existing email and it will actually refresh it.

They must have less customers than they thought they'd get (and rightly so!) which is why it hasn't expired. Either that or it's a major glitch on their part  8)
Nobody tell them!
mine's expired and won't let me use the same email again :(