rnd11 progress scores

Started by eagles929406, June 09, 2012, 11:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagles929406

1001/16   if i can scape to 1600 ill be  happy i guess

poolboybob

1331 with sidebutt and clarke left. given how my side is scoring this week 1500 would be great. only 3 points down and opponent has heritier o'brien left, so i SHOULD win - emphasis on should.

glam77

Colliwobblers

1032 from 16 with captain ablett - Swan,Cloke,Sidebottom,Clarke to go.

4 donuts (2 thanks to pendles and shaw)

Scores under 50 = Dempsey,Martin,Sexton,Stephensen,Ellis,Conca

Captain = 64

Only 3 tons.......

CAN WE GO TO ROUND 12 NOW, IS IT OVER YET  ???

Plastic Boy

1560 with 4 to come, and with Beams as Captain.

Would be happy to crack 2000 which would be amazing given this round has been a nightmare

upthemaidens

looking through my leagues im very surprised with how bad people have prepared for the byes..oh well all the better for me i guess.. 1491 with 4 to play,, .. was ranked just inside the top 500

upthemaidens

Quote from: Plastic Boy on June 10, 2012, 10:05:32 PM
1560 with 4 to come, and with Beams as Captain.

Would be happy to crack 2000 which would be amazing given this round has been a nightmare
thats bigger then any ive seen..what was your rank?

Plastic Boy

ranked 12,000... so not having a great year, I guess in a bad week I'm having one of the better ones.

Have Beams as Captain
Cloke
Marley Williams
Marty Clarke

So anything over 2000 and I'll be happy

upthemaidens

Quote from: Plastic Boy on June 10, 2012, 10:17:41 PM
ranked 12,000... so not having a great year, I guess in a bad week I'm having one of the better ones.

Have Beams as Captain
Cloke
Marley Williams
Marty Clarke

So anything over 2000 and I'll be happy
well with what ive seen in my leagues anything over 1600 will be above par thats for sure,, i reakon you'll be moving up alot of spots, maybe top 3-4k

Plastic Boy

That would be handy, have 13 trades left so bit of room for movement which is good... Not holding my breath for anything good as this year has been dreadful.

I think the next two bye rounds will be even worse then this week given the injuries, and now a buddy suspension looming.

KoopKicka

1500 with cloke and magnet left. Currently sittting at 125k ranking, hoping I gain a bit :P

Slashers

1744, no donuts, 20 completed (GAJ captain), Sidebum & Magnet to come. Projected score of 1941.
Damn you Plastic, your the only one I've seen better.
Wish I had gone Selwood or my Vice Watson as captain, makes me wonder if the weekly was a chance?

Ringo

Quote from: upthemaidens on June 10, 2012, 10:08:11 PM
looking through my leagues im very surprised with how bad people have prepared for the byes..oh well all the better for me i guess.. 1491 with 4 to play,, .. was ranked just inside the top 500
In one of your leagues and despite planning for only 2 donuts copped it with Zaha and Pendles Injury Horse dropped so wearing 5 donuts.  Coupled with below par performance from Ablett as Captain, Martin and Delidio and Stephenson being subbed scoring this week will be about 1400.
Just stating that even with planning easy to unravel. Starting to be convinced it was better to plan on a week to week basis.

Toast

I'm in the same situation as you ringo, except throw in Lewis suspension and spurr being dropped and suddenly I'm up to 7 donuts. Add to this deledio, ablett as captain, Martin Dempsey Stephenson redden Ellis all getting shower scores and suddenly I'm on 1090 with sidebottom to go! I started the round just outside the top 1500, but I reckon I'll be lucky to still be in the top 10,000 by the time the round is over. Sometimes all the planning means nothing in this game