Eliminator... Still in it!

Started by nswards, June 08, 2012, 03:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nswards

Hey blokes. Haven't really put much thought into DT this year but turns out I'm still in the eliminator. Need a little help in what to do this week to stay alive! I'm not in any important leagues and I'm ranked 21k so neither of those have any effects on any trades made.

My team: 10 Trades and $108,100 in the bank. Players in bold with be missing this week.

Backs: Deledio, Goddard, Waters, Broughton, Birchall, Shaw, Smedts. EMG: Darley, Spurr
Mids: Boyd, Ablett, Pendelbury, Rockliff, Priddis, Horsley. EMG: McDonald, Zorko
Rucks: Ryder, Giles EMG: Stephenson, Rowe (poor fella  :-\)
Forwards: Franklin, Chapman, Robinson, Dangerfield, Pavlich, Martin, Treloar. EMG: Pfeiffer, Saad

The Guy I'm against this week.

Backs: Deledio, Goddard, Waters, Hargrave, Birchall, Shaw, Malceski. EMG: Darley, Spurr
Mids: Boyd, Ablett, Pendelbury, Thompson, Barlow, Horsley. EMG: McDonald, Kerridge
Rucks: Cox, Giles EMG: Stephenson, Redden
Forwards: Franklin, Chapman, Beams, Dangerfield, Zaharakis, Martin, Zorko. EMG: Hall, Sexton

This Week
My On field Donuts = BACK: 3, MID: 5, RUCK: 0, FWD: 0, TOTAL: 8
His On field Donuts = BACK: 3, MID: 4, RUCK: 0, FWD: 0, TOTAL: 7

Now I know trades need to be made. But I don't want to waste so many just to get a win this week but ruin my chances of winning next week and so on. So it becomes a little bit of a balancing act.

The trades I am consider is:
Pendels to Mitchell
Horsley to Dale Thomas --- personally I have never been a fan of Thomas in fantasy football or in general but I feel that he has really matured and could be very good pick up for the back end of the year.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

BigCoost

Downgrade pendles to a marley/elliot/bootsma type and upgrade Horsely & McDonald

I would get slammin sammy mitchell and maybe say dane swan

You will need a fair bit of luck to keep progressing i think

dtrain

Fireballz

My eliminator dream is over :( lost by 110 points  :'( :'( :'(

Football Factory

I lost by 1 point   :'(   .. flower i hope one of his players scores go backwards   :)

Justin Bieber

I lost by 9.

I can't believe I lost :'(

Fireballz

Windigo

ShaynoB

I'm still in it so sorry can't help ya! Hehe  ;)

I need all the help I can get as well