2 (33.3%)
1 (16.7%)
1 (16.7%)
0 (0%)
1 (16.7%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

shredved

what is a good amount of money to leave in the bank?

cmgb84

i think this has nothing to do with picking your team. the more you have left the better, but you dont look at that when selecting a team???

shredved

i reckon it is cause u can plan your upgrades for later and assign money but point taken. Eg whats the point in getting scully trengove in your midfield if you cant upgrade them. If you have 200g in the bank you only need a minimal rises and minimal falls from guns to upgrade to a proven gun

cmgb84

you fool

eg- you dont wanna be trading trengove/scully straight away-at least 8 weeks, combine their$ and you will be able to afford any one?

how is it your wanting to have $$ in the bank, and you dont have rookies??? you cant select all guns buddy

and all guns you select you KEEP- eg once u start a season with 5 - 8 stars, you dont trade them unless their injured. sideways trading is going to kill you.

shredved

that was my bad say swan has a few bad weeks drops to 470000 and trengove has risen by 100000 i can swap them staright awy getting swan for nothing since i have money in the bank

cmgb84

its a plan, one that i think is dangerous and will not work. you have to wait for cash cows to top out too maximise there $$(prob 8 weeks). you shouldnt be doin much tradin in first couple of weeks. even for players that play well early- look how many got caught with robinson/harding/houlihan etc trades and wish they hadnt 'sideways' traded. i just think your worrying about the wrong thing, just pick the team that you think will succeed and if you have $$ for the upgrades then thats a bonus

shredved

very true but if im willing to wait and shuffle around without bombing money or trades i think it is a viable option that is unusual and if my team can hold its own early then nothing is lost and everything is gained