WXV Round 11: A Round Over 2 Weeks

Started by ossie85, June 05, 2012, 09:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

So my battle with the Spetsnaz comes down to...

Sloane, Jacobs, Wright, Wallis and Minson + HG advantage (hopefully 48 points) + 43 points vs Bastinac, Liberatore, Treloar, Brown, Naitanui, Sherman and Higgins.

Going by yearly averages so far I should score another 474 points, add to that the HG and 43 points and I have a 565 point lead.
Add meow's players averages together and he should score 564, which would give me a 1 point win....

BUT we all know players never actually score their averages, and considering how bad my round has already gone I reckon meow has the edge

ossie85

That is crazy close cf. Don't you think it is about time you lose though? But it is better for me if you do, so go pumas

CrowsFan

Haha yeah couldn't believe it when I added it up, had to do it a second time to make sure!

Probably about time yeah, don't want to make the finals undefeated then get knocked out in straight sets ;)

Purple 77

Not sure about my match with c4, dang its gonna be close!

Presuming that the selected 15 are playing and no changes occur, its:

Me: 326 + Andy Otten + Will Schofield + Daniel Wells

c4:Tim Mohr + Matthew Jaensch + Levi Greenwood + Simon Black + Drew Petrie + Quinten Lynch + HG advantage ( currently 43)

Thoughts?

ossie85

Would say you 550 points, versus him.... 520 ish. Very rough estimates.

One bad game would ruin c4, but a few better than expected scores and he's coast home.

CrowsFan

Who is your replacement if Otten doesn't play?

Maca24

Mexico: 257 + Firrito

London: Reilly, R.Murphy, B.Sheppard.

Going to be close.

ossie85

Quote from: Maca24 on June 12, 2012, 06:01:39 PM

Going to be close.

You've got that one MC, you have all of 5 points home advantage for Dids also don't you?

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on June 12, 2012, 07:01:19 PM

Going to be close.

You've got that one MC, you have all of 5 points home advantage for Dids also don't you?
Dids or Sandi. Take your pick ;)

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 12, 2012, 07:07:55 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on June 12, 2012, 07:01:19 PM

Going to be close.

Dids or Sandi. Take your pick ;)
Haha I'll take Dids because Sandi is a prick for getting turf toe. ;)

Purple 77

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 12, 2012, 05:46:58 PM
Who is your replacement if Otten doesn't play?

Tom McDonald, who scored 65

meow meow

Sherman played like crap in the VFL so I don't think he'll be back in the seniors this week. Which means that Sinclair comes in. Benny scored 4 points more than Sherman's average, so using CF's averages theory it looks like the advantage has swung Moscow's way by a whole 2 points.

roo boys!

Quote from: PowerBug on June 11, 2012, 08:41:59 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on June 11, 2012, 08:32:51 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 11, 2012, 08:09:07 PM
SWAN >:D
Hm :-\

Still, next week will be important!
Hurn, Johncock, Boyd, Cornes, Petrenko, 41
vs
McGuire, van Berlo, Ziebell, Hudson, McGrath, Wright + Home Ground.

I think you'll pip me on home ground advantage. :(
Ashley out hurts!

CrowsFan

Well there goes my theory it will be a close one between myself and meow. Naitanui's score of 185 is 80 points more than his season average, 69 points more than his previous season best and 58 points more than his previous best ever score!

Congrats meow on becoming the first team to beat me ;)

roo boys!

The bad thing about the rolling lockout, I didn't think Carrazzo would get up for this week so couldn't pick him two weeks ago, and he comes out and kills it! Oh well.