Highest score as a sub?

Started by callum111, June 04, 2012, 05:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callum111

I was just wondering the other day if a player starting as sub has received a brownlow vote? and in turn what is the highest DT score for a player that started as sub I would think that an injury and early replacement would have something to do with it??

Fireballz

Its a great question but I would have no idea where to find the info from. Surely a player has come on and impacted the game enough to get a sneaky vote?!

13Brummy

Some carlton player a few weeks ago got like 70 odd in the last quarter as the sub

Ricochet

Just looking through the games this year at only a couple of the key injuries i could remember
Mclean got 55 after replacing Carrazzo
Polec got 84 after replacing Leuenberger
Mundy got 49 after replacing Fyfe
Yarran got 48 after replacing Murphy

picker_man

would have to trust riccy on this, dont see anyone getting a +84 as a sub or they'd be in my team for that reason :P

callum111

yep thats riccy i still can't see polec getting votes in that game total score under 100  shocker of a game in my opinion, interesting that mundy got 49 after starting as sub as well in that game with a combined score of 133 thats probably a record for starting subs  ;D

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

Saints*

I remeber last year some Kangaroo might of gotten 100 if I'm not mistaken.??

13Brummy

gwsfevs

Quote from: whatlez on June 05, 2012, 09:57:12 PM
Saints*

I remeber last year some Kangaroo might of gotten 100 if I'm not mistaken.??

+1

Justin Bieber

callum111

and a sneaky chance for a brownlow vote i rekn, and what does a player do to earn a vote if he only plays the last quarter?? kick 5 have 20 touches?

Spite

Christensen scored around 78 after coming on as a sub at half time last year...