No more quarterly SC scores on FF anymore

Started by tbagrocks, June 03, 2012, 03:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: HotTiges on June 09, 2012, 01:01:30 AM
yeah well keeps me away from the temptation of watching the laptop instead of the game on FoxfootyHD
haha fox, another usless piece of thecnology i'm not paying for

HotTiges

do you pay for anything lol.. im a sucker for fox, annoyed that the ch7 games not in HD though

tbagrocks

Quote from: HotTiges on June 09, 2012, 01:22:49 AM
do you pay for anything lol.. im a sucker for fox, annoyed that the ch7 games not in HD though
yeah not happy with 7, might have to get fox next year ::)

roo boys!

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 08, 2012, 11:40:26 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on June 08, 2012, 08:25:45 PM
:-\

Still not paying!
Why don't you just sign up for the free 2 month membership?
Just did last night, but that's going to run out eventually...may just sign up with a different email once this one runs out.

CrowsFan

Quote from: roo boys! on June 09, 2012, 10:33:34 AM

Still not paying!
Just did last night, but that's going to run out eventually...may just sign up with a different email once this one runs out.
I signed up back in round 1 and mine still seems to work haha. It has definitely been over 2 months now...

upthemaidens

my 2 cents..  there is something called advertising, heraldsun should be making revenue from that rather than making people pay..  we all need to band together and boycott their website and newspapers and whatever else they sell, dont pay these people a cent.  if they start charging people money to play SC next year, then that will be the end of SC and some other comp will take its place,(and there are many other comps out there).
    So to heraldsun i say "GO %#@* yourselves, you greedy money grabbing sons of %$@&es"

The Bomber

Quote from: upthemaidens on June 09, 2012, 01:47:43 PM
my 2 cents..  there is something called advertising, heraldsun should be making revenue from that rather than making people pay..  we all need to band together and boycott their website and newspapers and whatever else they sell, dont pay these people a cent.  if they start charging people money to play SC next year, then that will be the end of SC and some other comp will take its place,(and there are many other comps out there).
    So to heraldsun i say "GO %#@* yourselves, you greedy money grabbing sons of %$@&es"

I agree although cheat the system until there is a new better system is easier and better for us...

(On a side not there is more pissed off people about the Heraldsun thing and a lot more thought on boycotting this than the Carbon TAX ???)

roo boys!

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 09, 2012, 01:25:13 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on June 09, 2012, 10:33:34 AM

Still not paying!
I signed up back in round 1 and mine still seems to work haha. It has definitely been over 2 months now...
Haha lucky! Hopefully a similar thing happens to me.

Lachyj

Im only on my phone but is it not working via fan footy for anyone else?

shepni

bigdaddyg

Lachyj