No more quarterly SC scores on FF anymore

Started by tbagrocks, June 03, 2012, 03:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

it is so easy to get DT scores, its on the AFL website, so whats the go with soupgetting the scores?? even with the HQ its still like pulling teeth out, it flowers me off every week! am almost considering abandoning SC in future just because of this, and whats the go with having to sign up anyway to get scores? who's in charge of this shamble??

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: tbagrocks on June 03, 2012, 03:39:54 PM
it is so easy to get DT scores, its on the AFL website, so whats the go with soupgetting the scores?? even with the HQ its still like pulling teeth out, it flowers me off every week! am almost considering abandoning SC in future just because of this, and whats the go with having to sign up anyway to get scores? who's in charge of this shamble??
Abandon it then.
You'll save yourself a lot of stress and it won't annoy you.
Problem solved.

colmullet

Hey guys, just went into the pre-match chat for the game tonight to see the sign

"No live SC scores during games as of tonight. End of game SC scores will still be posted. See FAQ below."

Anyone know whats goin on?

EZA100

doesn't it normally just come up with only certain things that you can look at before the game

colmullet

Posted by monty in the feedback thread....

"By agreement with News Ltd, as of this evening I will no longer post quarterly updates of SuperCoach scores, but I will post them as soon as the game finishes (including late updates).

I will also ban users who take it upon themselves to consistently post entire lists of SC scores at the end of each quarter.

I realise this is not going to be a popular decision. I apologise in advance.

You may have questions, but I will probably choose not to answer some of them because the negotiations leading up to the agreement were confidential, as is the agreement itself, as I hope you would understand."

EZA100

i thought you were talking about heraldsun

colmullet

na just on here, thought i should clear that up haha, im not gonna pay for live scores on herald sun though

bonebones

HS are such nobs trying to force us in to paying for a crappy subscription full of sub standard journalism. I will never give them a penny.
The in-game chat is now going to be dominated by 'how many sc is pavlova on' or 'pav 37, lids 22, jroo 12 sc'

roo boys!

colmullet

yeah ill never pay them anything, especially when its not included with SC gold...

bonebones

Quote from: colmullet on June 08, 2012, 08:26:41 PM
yeah ill never pay them anything, especially when its not included with SC gold...

+ 1

Cannot believe this. Smacks of corporate, manipulative greed. Really not on.

LF

Its complete BS i mainly go on the chat to get the SC scores
I`ll never pay them a cent to get live scores why should i when DT gives live scores for free.

strikes91

meh, it will be more exciting waiting until the end

BoredSaint

im happy to pm live scores if you really want them.. PLEASE DONT SPAM ME THOUGH

Dippa

Are there any other places we can get the scores, apart from the heraldsundouches?