Beard

MELBOURNE WON!!!

Wow.

Speechless.

Justin Bieber

Essendon are pretty good lol.

They call hawthorn overrated.

MTTY

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFEV

You know what really pisses me off is that not once did I hear an Essendon supporter (outside the media) say we were a flag threat.

It was Luke Darcy and his band of tools that pumped us up, but now I'm going to cop it all week from people telling me I thought we were going to win the Premiership. Oh well.

Well done to Melbourne, outplayed, outcoached and adapted to the conditions far better than we did. Nice to finally see them get 4 points, even if it did cost me a life time of sadness and embarrassment.

So, Hawthorn, Carlton, Essendon - Who next?

Ziplock

premiership contenders my ass. Flogs.

AFEV

Quote from: Sid on June 02, 2012, 11:18:30 PM
You know what really pisses me off is that not once did I hear an Essendon supporter (outside the media) say we were a flag threat.

It was Luke Darcy and his band of tools that pumped us up, but now I'm going to cop it all week from people telling me I thought we were going to win the Premiership. Oh well.
Quote from: Ziplock on June 02, 2012, 11:32:03 PM
.-.

tbagrocks

Port Adelaide flogged Carlton, week of upsets

Torpedo10

As Sid said We were outmatched, Very good game from Melbourne. Hopefully we can recover against Sydney next week.

MTTY

See you in Round 13 Zip  ;D

We'll stitch him up for you Sid. Appreciate your sportsmanship Sid and Torp, great to finally get a win. It was a hell of a game.

AFEV

Quote from: MTTY on June 02, 2012, 11:37:06 PM

We'll stitch him up for you Sid. Appreciate your sportsmanship Sid and Torp, great to finally get a win. It was a hell of a game.
Haha don't worry I'm sure there will be plenty of whinging supporters to make up for it.

MTTY

Quote from: Sid on June 02, 2012, 11:39:09 PM

Haha don't worry I'm sure there will be plenty of whinging supporters to make up for it.

Yes fortunately most of my mates support Essendon, i now have a fun few next days on my hands as one of them, in particular, has been giving it to me for weeks.

Torpedo10

No Problem MTTY, Melbourne deserve a win and unfortunately it had to be against Essendon. I hope Demons beat Magpies.   :o Atleast this loss takes the heat of Essendon. There Is no way we should have ever been Flag Favorites. At the moment Collingwood should be.

tbagrocks

so I guess now we won't see that superstar Tom Couch??

MTTY

Quote from: Torpedo10 on June 02, 2012, 11:41:03 PM

No Problem MTTY, Melbourne deserve a win and unfortunately it had to be against Essendon. I hope Demons beat Magpies.   :o Atleast this loss takes the heat of Essendon. There Is no way we should have ever been Flag Favorites. At the moment Collingwood should be.

Oh that would be great, as my family support Collingwood.  :)

We'd be happy to take that tag of premiership favourite off Collingwood and hand it to Adelaide.  ;)

Cruiseon

Watching the Dees beat the Dons & Port flog Carlton was the perfect night for a Pies supporter but i'm not getting cocky. The way this weekend is going the Suns could knock us off tomorrow.

That would ease all of your pain!