Main Menu

Inside 50

Started by BB67th, June 02, 2012, 12:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,60594.0.html

Hey everyone please check it out, I would love to have your support. ;)

Hawka

I had a look last night looked really good :)

BB67th

Quote from: Hawka on June 02, 2012, 01:27:43 PM

Thanks Hawka. I'm really looking forward to getting my site out there and getting people to have a look at it. Tell your friends!  ;D ;D

Hawka

Quote from: BB67th on June 02, 2012, 01:30:58 PM
Quote from: Hawka on June 02, 2012, 01:27:43 PM

Thanks Hawka. I'm really looking forward to getting my site out there and getting people to have a look at it. Tell your friends!  ;D ;D
Check your personal messages ;)

BB67th

First article is up written by Hawka. Check it out now everyone at www.inside50.wordpress.com

Master Q

BB67th

Hey guys

I just put up my first mid-season review, starting with GWS. I'm aiming to do a team a day from now on looking at how every team has gone up to their bye. Hope you check it out here http://inside50.wordpress.com/2012/06/10/mid-season-review-greater-western-sydney/

Jukes

Quick read through the top couple of articles and yeah it's good. have it bookmarked in chrome now :D

Ringo

Good read and I have bookmarked site to come back to.

BB67th

Thanks guys. Great to see people are enjoying what I write!  ;D ;D

Zombie2.5

Nice, i love reading!!

Keep up the great work! Long, short, AFL, sports i'll read it all!

:)

BB67th

If anyone is interested in writing a guest article for my site like Hawka has done, please pm me for more details. I would love to have more people writing on my site, its good to have different opinions.

Hawka

sorry havent done anything lately
school starting to get full on again but holidays coming up and last week of school should be lazy so my input will be up :)

Spinking

Very nice BB.  Have bookmarked it and will check in regularly.  Liked the stats about 1%ers.  Who would have thought the spud would have topped the table!

BB67th

Hey everyone, I'm thinking about possibly bringing Inside 50 back for another season of AFL coverage. Would people be interested in reading it and what kind of articles would you want me to write for it? I won't have as much time to write this year as I had before, but I'm definitely looking at probably doing my Brownlow Count again at least.