The Assistant coach shouldnt be able to do this!

Started by owenbond007, June 02, 2012, 10:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenbond007

My mate who has the ass coach and playing this week was informing me that my projected score was changing as i made changes this week. I dont think that should be allowed.

Fenno

I agree. Shouldn't show that till after lockout

Justin Bieber

Yeah wtf. Does that work with eliminator as well??

lachie_001

When your paying 20 dollars, it should what ever you want. What does that matter though anyway not once have I made my projected score and really your trying to play your best team and if it's not better not much you can do but hope, right?

KBcokebotl

in last years gf assistant coach bs told my m8 that he wasnt gonna win against me, so he took a couple long shot trades and made boyd (150 odd) capt instead of his usual choice swan. I had Swan capt (80 odd). Lost by about 40 points aftr bein top all year. I still refuse to pay for help to play a GAME, but must admit its going to be temptin come finals this year.                                                                                Assistant Coach -  Its wot keeps the lazy + unknowledgable fantasy coaches competitive

Pokerface

It gives you nothing that tools like ff genie dont do better. Its a con and if you pay for it you are a goose.
Has anyone compared the AC projections with m0nty's guru predictions to see which predictions are closer?

Fenno

Quote from: KBcokebotl on June 02, 2012, 11:45:59 AM
in last years gf assistant coach bs told my m8 that he wasnt gonna win against me, so he took a couple long shot trades and made boyd (150 odd) capt instead of his usual choice swan. I had Swan capt (80 odd). Lost by about 40 points aftr bein top all year. I still refuse to pay for help to play a GAME, but must admit its going to be temptin come finals this year.                                                                                Assistant Coach -  Its wot keeps the lazy + unknowledgable fantasy coaches competitive
Na it's what the smart coaches invest in. It costs bugger all and can be very helpfull. Hows your ranking going without it?

Fenno

Quote from: Pokerface on June 02, 2012, 11:51:02 AM
It gives you nothing that tools like ff genie dont do better. Its a con and if you pay for it you are a goose.
Has anyone compared the AC projections with m0nty's guru predictions to see which predictions are closer?
I have compared breakevens with ff genie and m0nty's and well both are wrong. AC is spot on and for a tiny price it's so worth it even if its just for the accurate breakevens and the easy access for finding out player history against other teams.

KBcokebotl

[/quote]
Na it's what the smart coaches invest in. It costs bugger all and can be very helpfull. Hows your ranking going without it?
[/quote]
651 overall. top in 3 outa 4 leagues. 2142 weekly avg. how u goin with it?

Fenno

Quote from: KBcokebotl on June 02, 2012, 12:12:46 PM

[/quote]
651 overall. top in 3 outa 4 leagues. 2142 weekly avg. how u goin with it?
[/quote]
564 overall. With a whole heap of trades left and a killer bye structure. Maybe you would be ahead of me if you weren't being a tight arse.

Chopps

Quote from: Pokerface on June 02, 2012, 11:51:02 AM

no it is better then FF because it is 100% correct. i am the biggest goose then.

i pay to play many other games so why wouldn't I, when it helps me to win especially when there are decent prizes up for grabs

Its wot keeps the lazy + unknowledgable fantasy coaches competitive

Not Lazy just time poor. if it makes my playing of the game easier due to having one point that allows me to do what i would need four others for then call me lazy. its an "Assistant" Coach so its there to Assist.

KBcokebotl

well sorry for being a tight arse fenno i have a mortgage and 2 kids with another son i pay child support for ,on my single income if we HAD a spare $20 i wouldnt hesitate to spend it on my kids instead of a GAME m8. u obviously have cash to splash around but sum ppl dont . just sayin most of the information can b found for free if u look

tbagrocks

like most things you need a cc, I don't want a cc so why should I be disadvantaged because I don't wast to make more money for the banks? or the AFL for that matter!

Fenno

Quote from: KBcokebotl on June 02, 2012, 12:43:55 PM
well sorry for being a tight arse fenno i have a mortgage and 2 kids with another son i pay child support for ,on my single income if we HAD a spare $20 i wouldnt hesitate to spend it on my kids instead of a GAME m8. u obviously have cash to splash around but sum ppl dont . just sayin most of the information can b found for free if u look
Don't knock it before you try it then and the free trial is hardly trying it. You can find information but its not 100% accurate like AC is.

Fenno

Quote from: tbagrocks on June 02, 2012, 12:46:39 PM
like most things you need a cc, I don't want a cc so why should I be disadvantaged because I don't wast to make more money for the banks? or the AFL for that matter!
You could just get a Debit Card. Problem solved. Why would you care if the AFL got more money? They run the greatest game in the world