The Assistant coach shouldnt be able to do this!

Started by owenbond007, June 02, 2012, 10:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KBcokebotl

congratulations fenno u and assistant coach doin well.  u prolly gonna win da car man

KBcokebotl

KBcokebotl

and u might b 100 places higher than me but im  20 bucks up on u LOL

tbagrocks

Quote from: Fenno on June 02, 2012, 12:54:46 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on June 02, 2012, 12:46:39 PM
like most things you need a cc, I don't want a cc so why should I be disadvantaged because I don't wast to make more money for the banks? or the AFL for that matter!
You could just get a Debit Card. Problem solved. Why would you care if the AFL got more money? They run the greatest game in the world
cos the AFL sold their soul and took the game away from the ave supporter who don't have/want foxtel

Fenno

Quote from: KBcokebotl on June 02, 2012, 01:04:20 PM
and u might b 100 places higher than me but im  20 bucks up on u LOL
its $20 1/2hr work. Who cares

Ajax22

Quote from: KBcokebotl on June 02, 2012, 12:43:55 PM
well sorry for being a tight arse fenno i have a mortgage and 2 kids with another son i pay child support for ,on my single income if we HAD a spare $20 i wouldnt hesitate to spend it on my kids instead of a GAME m8. u obviously have cash to splash around but sum ppl dont . just sayin most of the information can b found for free if u look

Let's see what's more important for the kids. A measly $20 or a whole bunch of hours spent with their dad which u might be able to provide them with if u didn't have to waste your time looking at other sites to find the information that the ac provides in one easy to use spot.
Without ac I would waste hours researching be's, ins/outs, injuries and player records on other sites rather than have it right there in front of me on the DT page. Sorry but a single hour of my time is worth more than $20

Fenno

Quote from: Ajax22 on June 02, 2012, 02:01:14 PM
Quote from: KBcokebotl on June 02, 2012, 12:43:55 PM
well sorry for being a tight arse fenno i have a mortgage and 2 kids with another son i pay child support for ,on my single income if we HAD a spare $20 i wouldnt hesitate to spend it on my kids instead of a GAME m8. u obviously have cash to splash around but sum ppl dont . just sayin most of the information can b found for free if u look

Let's see what's more important for the kids. A measly $20 or a whole bunch of hours spent with their dad which u might be able to provide them with if u didn't have to waste your time looking at other sites to find the information that the ac provides in one easy to use spot.
Without ac I would waste hours researching be's, ins/outs, injuries and player records on other sites rather than have it right there in front of me on the DT page. Sorry but a single hour of my time is worth more than $20
+1

Justin Bieber

So your eliminator opponent can see your changes before lock-out?

Well I traded at 7:37pm last night, so it would be hard lol.

dtrain

dont think it shows ur changes in ur team only if its a partial lockout