Jack Grimes: A unique but possibly gun pick

Started by Holz, June 01, 2012, 06:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picker_man

Quote from: Holzman on June 01, 2012, 07:07:00 PM
Quote from: picker_man on June 01, 2012, 07:03:54 PM
^^^ i wouldnt want either in my team :P

the question is i need a round 12 back in my team, Heppel and Shaw are both out injured and I have Eski and Smedts on my becnh currently and that means i have to play morris and i dont want to do that with no bench cover.

Have 380k to spend or i could dowgnrade pfiiefer to sexton to get anyone but dont really want to do that unless i have too.

The only option i'd recomend from rd12 atm would be broughton... I wouldnt be bringing in any of these other guys into your team if your not 100% sold on them. This is only one round and do you want to have to look at grimes etc in your team for the rest of the year or wait a week / till after bye and see a heppel or shaw. A lot of people will be playing morris / ellis this week with the back premiums out i dont think its to much of a worry for you, so id wait

Holz

Quote from: picker_man on June 01, 2012, 07:23:09 PM
Quote from: Holzman on June 01, 2012, 07:07:00 PM
Quote from: picker_man on June 01, 2012, 07:03:54 PM
^^^ i wouldnt want either in my team :P

the question is i need a round 12 back in my team, Heppel and Shaw are both out injured and I have Eski and Smedts on my becnh currently and that means i have to play morris and i dont want to do that with no bench cover.

Have 380k to spend or i could dowgnrade pfiiefer to sexton to get anyone but dont really want to do that unless i have too.

The only option i'd recomend from rd12 atm would be broughton... I wouldnt be bringing in any of these other guys into your team if your not 100% sold on them. This is only one round and do you want to have to look at grimes etc in your team for the rest of the year or wait a week / till after bye and see a heppel or shaw. A lot of people will be playing morris / ellis this week with the back premiums out i dont think its to much of a worry for you, so id wait

the problem is smedts i will need to get rid of him next week if he isnt playing due to byes and enrights and grimes will go up so i wont be able to get them next week.

Beard

You're in a sticky situation...

Get Grimes- but only if you REALLY have to.

picker_man

pfeiffer to sexton
smeldts to broughton

unless you can use smeldts dpp during rd12, and send him to the fwd line and avoid a donut i would do the trades above good luck Holz ;D

Holz

Thanks for the help guys but look who i picked up

Chopps

Quote from: Holzman on June 01, 2012, 08:56:28 PM

Holzman you are very ballsy

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on June 01, 2012, 10:03:39 PM
Quote from: Holzman on June 01, 2012, 08:56:28 PM

Holzman you are very ballsy

Im either going to come out of this a genius or a fool.

Nails

I've been riding the Grimes train the whole season.

It started out frustrating but has been enjoyable so far. I feel sorry for those not on.

LF

I have enough fun riding the Broughton and Malceski roller coaster if I had Grimes as well I think I'd go grey lol

Holz

Quote from: luvfooty on June 01, 2012, 10:21:03 PM
I have enough fun riding the Broughton and Malceski roller coaster if I had Grimes as well I think I'd go grey lol

i had broughton traded him to malceski andnow i have eski and grimes

Bluke

flower that, Broughton over both.

Ceski will do another knee and Grimes will have another soft tissue. Burnt one to many times to go grimes.

Event Enright is a better choice in the long run despite his age - Grimes is fragile.

Ziplock

I would have manned up and grimes'd up holz :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 02, 2012, 12:03:38 AM

Hopefully it doesnt turn out like a cornes. The postive of getting in grimes is if he kills it i wont feel to bad in the euro

LF

Good luck Holz hope it pays off for you :)

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on June 02, 2012, 12:14:28 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 02, 2012, 12:03:38 AM

Hopefully it doesnt turn out like a cornes. The postive of getting in grimes is if he kills it i wont feel to bad in the euro
I can tell you now, from experience of having Chad Cornes, that will not happen. Worst that will happen to Grimes is he gets injured and misses the rest of the season. :P