Research Recruitment for Questionnaire (Meaningful Parent-Child Relationships)

Started by EveT, May 30, 2012, 10:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Quote from: elephants on May 31, 2012, 12:19:54 AM
Quote from: TheMailman on May 30, 2012, 11:41:30 PM
Well although I didn't answer the questionaire because I'm 16, I am experiencing these sorts of  issues currently.

Never mind though :)

Woah, woah, woah. You're not 16 MM. I always thought you were late twenties :o

Ahh well this questionnaire is certainly educating some of us, particularly regarding the age of other FFers!!

+1 hahaha WTF... definitely thought you were older!!!

EveT

Quote from: valkorum on May 31, 2012, 05:01:25 PM
What if I am a parent of a child who was in a split parent relationship when they were aged between 13 - 18

Is your child now 18-25 years old? If s/he is, you could perhaps forward the questionnaire link onto them? I'd really be interested to hear what they have to say. Not disregarding the parents whatsoever, but there's been more a shift in focus to child-focused work because before, it was mainly focused on what the parents and lawyers and judges thought, instead of focusing on what the child had to say. But yea, I'd really appreciate it if you're willing to link your child to the questionnaire! :)

Ziplock

Quote from: Cookie Monster on May 30, 2012, 10:44:14 PM
Quote from: Shaggy on May 30, 2012, 10:22:01 PM
Well ossie, yes actually. I do have bad eyesight but I'm too lazy to get glasses. And I also have dementia because I aways get confused with my age too lol I'm 26 not 27 lol :P
If that was a joke, please don't say that.

I know, you didn't know and all, but my grandfather died of dimentia, it's sad to see people creatin a laugh out of the disease.

Not abusing, just saying that it's hard to see that stuff go around.

you can die of dementia?

not trying to be insensitive, but I deadset didn't know that...

crabapples

i would'v thought u die with dimentia not from it but i dunno ...

Can you die from dementia?

Yes. Unfortunately there is no cure for Alzheimer's disease and other dementias. Over time, the disease only gets worse. It is the fourth biggest cause of death in older people.

PowerBug

Quote from: Spite on May 31, 2012, 06:48:45 PM
Well although I didn't answer the questionaire because I'm 16, I am experiencing these sorts of  issues currently.

Ahh well this questionnaire is certainly educating some of us, particularly regarding the age of other FFers!!

I'm not 16 yet, i win. :P

TheMailman

Quote from: PowerBug on June 01, 2012, 12:43:02 AM
Quote from: Spite on May 31, 2012, 06:48:45 PM

I'm not 16 yet, i win. :P

Your age is obvious PB  :-X  ;)

elephants

Hahaha PB. Someone said you and BB were the young tackers on FF :P

roo boys!

pyronerd

PowerBug

Quote from: elephants on June 03, 2012, 01:52:59 AM
Hahaha PB. Someone said you and BB were the young tackers on FF :P
Not sure whether to be proud of a comment like that or not.

EveT

Quote from: ossie85 on June 05, 2012, 01:01:32 PM

How are the responses looking EveT?

Looking good, ossie! Still need more participants though, moar!! Haha. But I'm sure I'll get there eventually. :) Thanks so much again for the support guys!

If you are able to forward the questionnaire link to anyone else who's eligible, I'd be really grateful!

Also, if people know of any other Australian forums that I might be able to post this on, I'm all ears. :)

Muchos gracias!

Nails

Am I the only one who's wondering why this thread got stickied? I'd like all my threads stuck up the top from now on  :-X

ossie85

Quote from: Nails on June 18, 2012, 03:28:29 AM
Am I the only one who's wondering why this thread got stickied? I'd like all my threads stuck up the top from now on  :-X

Just helping someone out Nails, for a thread that is actually of substance - a rarity in the Front bar!