Research Recruitment for Questionnaire (Meaningful Parent-Child Relationships)

Started by EveT, May 30, 2012, 10:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie Monster

Like this?

🎾🎾🔫📩💊📩💊💉💉🔱🔫🚬🎾🔱🔱💰💰

??

CrowsFan

If you're on an iPhone/iPad you can see those emoticons, but if not they just come up as squares with letters in them...

Shaggy

Well ossie, yes actually. I do have bad eyesight but I'm too lazy to get glasses. And I also have dementia because I aways get confused with my age too lol I'm 26 not 27 lol :P

Cookie Monster

Quote from: Shaggy on May 30, 2012, 10:22:01 PM
Well ossie, yes actually. I do have bad eyesight but I'm too lazy to get glasses. And I also have dementia because I aways get confused with my age too lol I'm 26 not 27 lol :P
If that was a joke, please don't say that.

I know, you didn't know and all, but my grandfather died of dimentia, it's sad to see people creatin a laugh out of the disease.

Not abusing, just saying that it's hard to see that stuff go around.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 30, 2012, 09:18:35 PM
If you're on an iPhone/iPad you can see those emoticons, but if not they just come up as squares with letters in them...

This!

elephants

Quote from: crabapples on May 30, 2012, 04:38:47 PM
Elephants ur 17?... 😏

Hahah yeah why?? If you thought I was older due to my gambling addiction please keep it on the down low :)

TheMailman

Well although I didn't answer the questionaire because I'm 16, I am experiencing these sorts of  issues currently.

Never mind though :)

elephants

Quote from: TheMailman on May 30, 2012, 11:41:30 PM
Well although I didn't answer the questionaire because I'm 16, I am experiencing these sorts of  issues currently.

Woah, woah, woah. You're not 16 MM. I always thought you were late twenties :o

Ahh well this questionnaire is certainly educating some of us, particularly regarding the age of other FFers!!

TheMailman

Quote from: elephants on May 31, 2012, 12:19:54 AM

Ahh well this questionnaire is certainly educating some of us, particularly regarding the age of other FFers!!

hahaha nope I'm 16 :P

I want to get my P Plates for driving soon though  8) I think the rules are less strict in Victoria and WA though :(

EveT

Oh wow guys, thanks so much for the support! It's a bummer most of the people aren't in the age bracket. If you know of anyone who is eligible, I'd really appreciate it if you can pass the message on! :)

MM: I think the rules were less strict in Victoria about 2-3 years ago? But now that they've got the 120hours on your Ls before you can take your Ps test, it's crazy. I slipped in just in time, thankfully! I'm not sure about what other state rules are though, so I might just be bs-ing. Haha.

Also, feel free to PM me if you want to discuss your issues more, sorry you didn't fit in the age bracket! :(

CrowsFan: Muchos gracias! :) Really appreciate it!

crabapples

Quote from: elephants on May 30, 2012, 11:31:46 PM
Quote from: crabapples on May 30, 2012, 04:38:47 PM
Elephants ur 17?... 😏

Hahah yeah why?? If you thought I was older due to my gambling addiction please keep it on the down low :)

Lol yeh i wasnt gunnu say anything... That square is spose to be a sneaky smile lol

valkorum

What if I am a parent of a child who was in a split parent relationship when they were aged between 13 - 18

elephants

Quote from: TheMailman on May 31, 2012, 08:20:07 AM
Quote from: elephants on May 31, 2012, 12:19:54 AM

hahaha nope I'm 16 :P

I want to get my P Plates for driving soon though  8) I think the rules are less strict in Victoria and WA though :(

Yep! Got my P's now, its great!

crabapples

The driving rules are more strict in victoria p's at 18 (with restrictions)... WA p's at 17 ( unless its changed since i was there not long ago)

CrowsFan