is it time????

Started by Capper, May 29, 2012, 11:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Have Magner ($385,900) and Parker ($314,400) hit their top???

The swans have a tough draw from now and i cant see Parker getting the 100s that he did at the start of the season and Magner was never going to stay in my team. They combined to get 100 points on the weekend and i seriously need to start scoring well. Magner may go up another $30K by the end of the season and Parker is expected to drop about $10K

Am thinking about
OUT Magner, Parker
IN Pendlebury, Deledio

and then move Lids to the backs after the R13 bye. McDonald, Horsley, Adams, Treloar, Zorko still need time to make more money

Colliwobblers

Both those trades are awesome

Capper

and they go well with Swan, Boyd and GAJ if they all play

Jay

Parker's price is actually $385,900 mate

also adams is getting close to becoming maxed out as well imo

I like the trades suggested, lock 'em in mate :) lids and pendles are musts as far as im concerned

Good luck! :)

yorgis

go for it hammer and tongs

4INAROW

Capper

Quote from: Jayman on May 30, 2012, 12:03:47 AM
Parker's price is actually $385,900 mate

also adams is getting close to becoming maxed out as well imo

I like the trades suggested, lock 'em in mate :) lids and pendles are musts as far as im concerned

Good luck! :)
ah yes, got the prices reversed.

These trades are done unless i press the heath shaw button

Capper

ok, so that trade worked out well till Pendles went down that game.

But know i am looking ok after trading in Thomo for MClarke this week

Current team
Lids, BJ, MJ, Lake, Birch, Heater, Sam Shaw (Smedts, Spurr)
Boyd, Thommo, GAJ, Swan, Priddis, JMAC (Pendles, Gibson)
Cox, Mummy (Redden, Jenkins)
Buddy, Danger, Nroo, Pav, Goodes, Zorko, Porps (Adams, Crozier)

5 Trades left, $122k left

I dont think i will have the trades left to upgrade Porps and Spurr. It can be done if i trade out JMac, Porps, Spurr and Adams but that leaves me with only 1 trade left

The Bomber

That team looks good. You could after that to finish your team, trade Adams out and bring Carrazzo in (Move Smedts forward)...

Next week it should be viable given the amount of cash to finish.

Due to the top 8 being very competitive, will be interesting to see if teams actually do rest players. But given Adeliade have a very easy draw they may get a chance to...Only risk I see with Thommo

Capper

Quote from: The Bomber on June 25, 2012, 06:01:38 PM
That team looks good. You could after that to finish your team, trade Adams out and bring Carrazzo in (Move Smedts forward)...

Next week it should be viable given the amount of cash to finish.

Due to the top 8 being very competitive, will be interesting to see if teams actually do rest players. But given Adeliade have a very easy draw they may get a chance to...Only risk I see with Thommo
i would probably trade out JMAC, move adams to mids (for DPP in mids), move smedts to fwds to get either carrots or scotland

Capper

Current team
Lids, BJ, MJ, Lake, Birch, Heater, Sam Shaw (Smedts, Spurr)
Boyd, Thommo, GAJ, Swan, Priddis, Gibson (Pendles, Mcintyre)
Cox, Mummy (Campbell, Jenkins)
Buddy, Danger, Nroo, Pav, Goodes, Zorko, Porps (Adams, Crozier)

3 Trades left, $490k left

In the next couple of weeks going for broke. Prem back and forward in for Shaw/Spurr and Adams/Porps