Main Menu

Vote for Adelaides Clash Guernsey

Started by CrowsFan, May 29, 2012, 05:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

So the Crows are currently running a poll, where the supporters can vote for what they want the clash guernsey to be in 2013. Voting closes 2pm on Thursday, and if you want to vote click here.

Anyway thought I would chuck the poll up on here as well to see what others think :)

The 3 shirts to choose between are...

elephants

CrowsFan

Honestly that's my least favourite. I am very happy with the current one, whilst the wide v goes back to the more traditional guernsey.

elephants

I guess it only looks awesome because its so different.

1st place - Murder
2nd place - Quo
3rd place - V

CrowsFan

Yeah true. If it was voted in I guess I would learn to like it. The front it good, I just don't like the birds on the back

nas

How great is this "Not showing on here. perfect then "A Blank Screen".  Red X LOL

PowerBug

Murder of Crows for me. Like that one. :)

Shaggy

I'd like to murder the crows but Status Quo for me. The V is too every other club now days haha.

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Shaggy on May 30, 2012, 02:04:16 PM
I'd like to murder the crows but Status Quo for me. The V is too every other club now days haha.
:'(

If you look at the colors on murder of crows, it looks cool but i don't like the crows on the jumper, looks a bit weird.

The current one looks pretty good, could probably be better(not sure how) but its the best of the three.

The V is kind of weird, maybe because its like some other teams, e.g. freo.

1. Status Quo
2. V
3. Murder of Crows

Hagebear

Yeh im not sold on the 'murder of crows' jumper. Probably happy with the current 'status quo' jumper. doesnt look to out of place. Although the 'wide V' could work.

Tominator

definitely the Status Quo

Although I would like to see maybe a one-off guernsey in red like the old one used about 5-6 years ago, I know must people hated it but I loved it (almost as much as I loved this player)

The three guernseys here too all look very good

Grazz

Prefer the Quo still to be honest, never been a fan of abstract art work which is what the new one resembles. Whatever makes the players happy is fine by me though they have to wear it after all.

quinny88

Quote from: Tominator on August 03, 2012, 03:51:59 PM
definitely the Status Quo

Although I would like to see maybe a one-off guernsey in red like the old one used about 5-6 years ago, I know must people hated it but I loved it (almost as much as I loved this player)

The three guernseys here too all look very good

That one was a shocker!
I dont mind the new one though.
Lets be honest the whole "clash jumper" thing is rubbish anyway. Wasn't a problem for 100 years then all of a sudden we apperntly became colour blind so umpires need to wear different colours, teams need clash jumpers lol.
The teams wont mind though. The crows will make a nice dollar selling thousands of these

nrich102