Main Menu

Inside 50

Started by BB67th, May 28, 2012, 06:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Hey everyone,

I have recently started my blog covering all the action of the AFL Season, Inside 50. Check it out at iinside50.wordpress.com
I am doing weekly previews and reviews, team news and selections, a look at SuperCoach and my own Brownlow Medal Count. Check it out now, like it, comment and follow to make sure you keep in touch with what is going on in the football world. If anyone has any ideas for the site or anything they would like to see there, please let me know. See you there soon  ;)

My Chumps

Wow, great stuff man.
Well set out, easy to read... I'll be sure to check in alot  :)

BB67th

Quote from: My Chumps on June 04, 2012, 05:40:54 PM
Wow, great stuff man.

Thanks, it's great to have your support.

Hawka

Quote from: My Chumps on June 04, 2012, 05:40:54 PM
Wow, great stuff man.
yay! haha

Luigi197

Oh wow this is quite good.
I'll make sure i subscribe when i get a chance!!! :)

BB67th

I've just started a twitter account for my blog as well so you can all keep up with my posts and what is going on with the site and in the game in general. Handle is @inside50blog  Please follow everyone so I can start to build a bigger supporter base!

nrich102

BB67th

I am now in the process of writing full season reviews for all of the 18 AFL Clubs and one should be posted each day from now. I have started with the Western Bulldogs, so please get on everyone and have a look, leave a rating and a comment!

monstrum

BB67th

Grazz

Looks good well done.  :o

Ziplock

a quick scan, looks pretty impressive :)

BB67th

Hey guys, I've had a few people ask me if I am going to be doing Inside 50 again this year. I hadn't planned to keep going with it, but if people are going to read it I would be happy to keep going. So what kind of articles would you guys like me to write? I was thinking of doing a few more opinion articles and looking at some of the issues and big plays of the game, not really the general news stuff.

nrich102

Quote from: BB67th on February 01, 2013, 10:08:11 PM
Hey guys, I've had a few people ask me if I am going to be doing Inside 50 again this year. I hadn't planned to keep going with it, but if people are going to read it I would be happy to keep going. So what kind of articles would you guys like me to write? I was thinking of doing a few more opinion articles and looking at some of the issues and big plays of the game, not really the general news stuff.

I'd read it if you did it again