Main Menu

DANGERFIELD!

Started by DG, May 28, 2012, 12:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Hahahahaha great reply there Shaggy.

Hey tbag, I'd rather have LeCras, Kennedy and Darling than Tippet and Walker... Just sayin'

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on May 29, 2012, 02:29:16 PM

Hey tbag, I'd rather have LeCras, Kennedy and Darling than Tippet and Walker... Just sayin'
LeCras - 25 and injured
Kennedy - 24 and injured

vs

Tippett - 25 and one of the hardest forwards to match up against due to his strength
Walker - 22 and dominating

tbagrocks

Tippett, Walker, Porplyzia, Petrenko, Callinan, Douglas, Wright,

+Lynch, JJ (Jenkins) a developing McKernen hmmm who would I have 8)

picker_man

:o :o :o (i think that sums it up :P )

tbagrocks

Quote from: picker_man on May 29, 2012, 03:22:10 PM

ha, i'd take Walker, Petrenko, Callinan to match those guy's easilly, not to mention the rest of our boy's

elephants

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 29, 2012, 02:35:29 PM

LeCras - 25 and injured
Kennedy - 24 and injured

vs

Tippett - 25 and one of the hardest forwards to match up against due to his strength
Quote from: tbagrocks on May 29, 2012, 03:33:32 PM
Quote from: picker_man on May 29, 2012, 03:22:10 PM

ha, i'd take Walker, Petrenko, Callinan to match those guy's easilly, not to mention the rest of our boy's

If they weren't injured they would be better than Walker and Tippett ::)

Woah, Petrenko? Couldn't get a game in a bottom 8 Crows outfit.. Old man Callinan who is always getting the green vest?

I just hope for your sake Tippett doesn't defect home to the Suns in doing so joining his brother and Walker's arrogance doesn't get in the way of his ability.

tbagrocks

don't know what you've been watching but petrenko's one of the most improved in the comp this year, he's a real gun... there's a reason he got the "23" ;)

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 29, 2012, 04:29:54 PM
don't know what you've been watching but petrenko's one of the most improved in the comp this year, he's a real gun... there's a reason he got the "23" ;)

Hahahaha okay, sure :)

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on May 29, 2012, 03:41:10 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on May 29, 2012, 02:35:29 PM

LeCras - 25 and injured
Kennedy - 24 and injured

vs

If they weren't injured they would be better than Walker and Tippett ::)
So you're saying they would have scored more than 43 goals so far combined? Because that's how many Tex and Tippett have scored so far, more than any other team pairing, and Tex has missed 2 games!

elephants

Yes they would have.

Keep in mind that the Crows have played Port, GWS and GC. Also remember JJK kicked 7 in his round 1 match vs the Bulldogs.

CrowsFan

Bulldogs were atrocious at the start of the season. Eagles have also played Melbourne and GWS, apart from Hawthorn they haven't played any good team yet. Adelaide have played Sydney, Geelong, Collingwood, Carlton and Hawthorn in their first 9 games, and they are 5 of the best teams in the comp

elephants

Sure, Adelaide have been playing well and Walker and Tippett are in good form, I'm simply saying I rate JJK and Darling and Lecras above Walker and Tippett. That doesn't suggest for a moment I don't rate them. I think the Crows and the Eagles have two of the most exciting lists in the game.

That's just my opinion and I am entitled to that.

Okay? Cheers.

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on May 29, 2012, 05:04:56 PM
Sure, Adelaide have been playing well and Walker and Tippett are in good form, I'm simply saying I rate JJK and Darling and Lecras above Walker and Tippett. That doesn't suggest for a moment I don't rate them. I think the Crows and the Eagles have two of the most exciting lists in the game.

That's just my opinion and I am entitled to that.

Okay? Cheers.
mabye so but... Adelaides best 6 fowards are as good as anyone is what i'm saying,

p.s. my man Walker to win the Colman ;D

Shaggy

To say they are the best forwards in the competition is a joke.

Ziplock

for forward combinations they would have to be up there... I mean, walkers coming =2 in the coleman despite having being suspended...