Main Menu

DANGERFIELD!

Started by DG, May 28, 2012, 12:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DG

http://www.afl.com.au/tabid/208/default.aspx?newsid=137036

Has re-signed for 3 years! been talked about for a while, but great to see it's finally happened! Now to get to work on Kurt...

CrowsFan

Great to hear :) still waiting on Sloane to re-sign too, hopefully that will be soon...
No one seems to mention needing Sloane to sign since Danger and Tip hadn't signed on.

DG

there was an article in the paper last week saying that the contract was signed, but not lodged or something similar, so you can stop worrying about that one too CF!  ;)

elephants

Very good news for the Crows going forward.

CrowsFan

Quote from: DG on May 28, 2012, 02:55:17 PM
there was an article in the paper last week saying that the contract was signed, but not lodged or something similar, so you can stop worrying about that one too CF!  ;)
Yeah was never worried he wasn't going to sign. Had read an article a week or so ago saying he was extremely loyal to the crows :D

Shaggy

He is crap anyway, keep him. :x

Nah kidding, good stuff. Would have loved to see him at the Pies though.

tbagrocks

cop that Victorians hahahaha :P

picker_man

McRooster

The top 6 days of my life are...

1 = 2 , the two days my kids were born.
3, The day I got married
4 = 5 , '97 and '98 GF results
6 , The day Dangerfield re-signed with the Crows  :D

If he's not our next Captain I'll walk to Perth  :P

roo boys!

Great news for the Crows, is Tippett the only one left now? Seeing as like you said Sloane is staying also, that's really securing a bright future for Adelaide.

PowerBug

Quote from: McRooster on May 28, 2012, 10:28:31 PM
If he's not our next Captain I'll walk to Perth  :P
I'll keep that in mind Roost. :P

Great news for Crows. He'll be a superstar no doubt.

picker_man

Quote from: roo boys! on May 28, 2012, 10:36:28 PM
Great news for the Crows, is Tippett the only one left now? Seeing as like you said Sloane is staying also, that's really securing a bright future for Adelaide.

sure is and he's set to sign within the next week or two, defiantly a bright future for us ;D

DG

Quote from: picker_man on May 29, 2012, 12:58:48 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on May 28, 2012, 10:36:28 PM

sure is and he's set to sign within the next week or two, defiantly a bright future for us ;D

yeah apparently not too far away

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/crow-patrick-dangerfield-to-sign-soon/story-e6frecoc-1226369060851

:)

tbagrocks

forget the AFL article of Beams & Sidebutt

cos we got Danger & Sloane

and Collingwood don't have Tippett & Walker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or sshhhhhhh (Crouch) SSshhhhh   don't tell the Vics ;)

Shaggy