Top 20 FanFooty leagues

Started by upthemaidens, May 27, 2012, 11:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spuds11

Cool I look forward to mixing it with the absolute best next year

upthemaidens

FanFooty has 4 leagues in the top 20..  "FF GOLD, PLATNIUM and BRONZE" all up there now..
   20% off the top 20 are FanFooty leagues  thats a bloody good effort

Grazz

Quote from: Spuds11 on June 15, 2012, 07:30:03 PM

Yeh there will be plenty to join, not only that you can organise some of your own and set out your own criteria.
One of the most important things is that you must stress to them that you require them to stay involved all year
and dont chuck it in cause they are down the bottom of the table. Upthe and i have suffered in one of our top 20 leagues
that has drifted out cause one person chucks it in. Really lets you and the other 16 coaches down when it happens.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Grazz on July 23, 2012, 02:53:55 PM
Quote from: Spuds11 on June 15, 2012, 07:30:03 PM

Yeh there will be plenty to join, not only that you can organise some of your own and set out your own criteria.
One of the most important things is that you must stress to them that you require them to stay involved all year
and dont chuck it in cause they are down the bottom of the table. Upthe and i have suffered in one of our top 20 leagues
that has drifted out cause one person chucks it in. Really lets you and the other 16 coaches down when it happens.
yep  you wouldnt think you would have to stress that criteria, but alas you do.

Ringo

Agree you have to stress and keep playing it out as it makes for a competitive League.  I am lying 12th in the most competitive league of my 5 with 7 wins but because of the competitiveness this league is ranked 17 overall.

As Grazz has said you can make your own but stipulate requiremnts to stay involved,

Grazz

Must stay involved, id rather have a guy that might not be as good but will go the distance. In the long run your better off.
League Leaders was a top 20 league and dropping and is now 31st and slidding all due to one individual walking away because they werent doing so well. The last guy in the league is just as important as the guy in 1st spot.

grange76

Awesome work to all the FF leagues now in the TOP 20 !! There is 10 of the top 20 with FF in the title. Are any of the other top 20 leagues originated from FF?

Having a riping contests in the FF 6UL DV8's. Have been right at the top of the points scored but spent most of the season out of the 8 due to bad luck and getting people when they pull out a good score. Last week before finals and everyone from 5th down to 12th is still in it.

Not so good over in FF Silver where one player has seemingly given up and tarnished the FF Silver name. Now sitting at >2000 overall.

Hope to be included in a few of the top leagues next year after a wreched run with injuries and forced trades this year.

Good luck all !!!

upthemaidens

Quote from: grange76 on July 31, 2012, 11:45:48 AM
Awesome work to all the FF leagues now in the TOP 20 !! There is 10 of the top 20 with FF in the title. Are any of the other top 20 leagues originated from FF?

Having a riping contests in the FF 6UL DV8's. Have been right at the top of the points scored but spent most of the season out of the 8 due to bad luck and getting people when they pull out a good score. Last week before finals and everyone from 5th down to 12th is still in it.

Not so good over in FF Silver where one player has seemingly given up and tarnished the FF Silver name. Now sitting at >2000 overall.

Hope to be included in a few of the top leagues next year after a wreched run with injuries and forced trades this year.

Good luck all !!!
yeah dont think the "FFCU" leagues are from fanfooty.
  think there are 4 FF leagues in top 20: FF GOLD, FF BRONZE,FF 6ULDV8's and FF PLATNIUM

grange76

Anyone know who the FFCU league crews are from. They are doing an awesome job this year. Maybe we could have a faceoff FF vs FFCU next year??

j959

i just like that all our FF leagues in that top20 are ranked higher than the only 'darkside' league in that list!   ;D    ;)

Grazz

Quote from: grange76 on August 06, 2012, 05:48:41 PM
Anyone know who the FFCU league crews are from. They are doing an awesome job this year. Maybe we could have a faceoff FF vs FFCU next year??

We should be adding a few more leagues to that top 20 page next year hopefully. I will be working over the summer to create more so if your or anybody for that matter is interested in getting into some of them check into Fan Footy Boards over the summer. Cheers :D

NoButYeah

Quote from: Grazz on August 24, 2012, 08:47:05 PM
Quote from: grange76 on August 06, 2012, 05:48:41 PM

We should be adding a few more leagues to that top 20 page next year hopefully. I will be working over the summer to create more so if your or anybody for that matter is interested in getting into some of them check into Fan Footy Boards over the summer. Cheers :D

Should set up "FF PS3" and "FF Xbox360" leagues, see which one does better haha  :P

Grazz

upthemaidens

Not 100% sure,but think FanFooty had 4 or 5 leagues in top 20 in SC (whereas only 1 in DT),, so well done all involved

Torpedo10

2012 rank 2,187. Give me your best league.   :P