I won't be trading again for a while....am I set? Rate??

Started by PizzleDizzle, May 24, 2012, 01:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PizzleDizzle

My team got screwed by injury early as did a lot of teams, but lucky to score good rookies that filled gaps....but scoring zilch on my bench with some Premo's meant no scores, so no growth and too many trades (due to donuts) because perseverance would have meant loss of a lot of league games!! getting some scores now and pretty rapt about that!
Problem is I burnt a lot of trades!! but I think I can get away with trading for a while...mainly because I play mostly lower, disorganized teams in my league games during the bye period....I do need a rating and also who I need to look at in the future to finish my team....

Here it is.....

B: Deledio, Goddard, Broughton, Shaw, Adcock, Clarke, Ellis (Delaney, Smedts)
M: Ablett, Stanton, Boyd, Kennedy, Ziebell, Horsley (Swan, McDonald)
R: Cox, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)
F: Franklin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Whitecross, Martin, Adams, Dickson (Zorko, Couch)

Like I said, I burnt a lot of trades...providing no more LTI's, I think I can save them until much later when needed....What do you guys think? And rate this team?

Cheers Gents!

charliesheen

Looks pretty good

Clarke
Dangerfield
Sidebottom
Stanton
Kennedy

You should already be ahead of most with those picks alone.  WhiteX & Ziebell probably hurts a bit.

PizzleDizzle

yeah got Ziebell in because he was cheap....I wanted him from the start but unavailable first two rounds! an LTI for me in round two meant i jumped on him....it was like Destiny when he smashed his first game against Sydney....Was enjoying the romance, but like most whirlwind love affairs, they go down hill!! Was happy with his score last week though....he had a good second half season last year....hoping for the same!!
Whitecross.....i had him from day dot and he smashed it while Hodge and the boys were having a slow start through injury woes....I get a lucky score out of him every 3 weeks which helps my cause!!
I think i will wait until after the bye rounds from now before i do anything else! cheers mate!!