Rate my team!!!

Started by lachie_001, May 22, 2012, 11:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lachie_001

Set up:

Backs: H. Scotland, B. Goddard, B. Delidio, G. Birchall, R. Hargrave, L. Spurr, T. Bugg, (T. Mohr, S. Darley)

Midfield: S. Pendlebury, G. Ablett, J. Selwood, B. Stanton, R. Sloane, M. Barlow, (J. MacDonald, K. Horsley)

Rucks: S. Jacobs, J. Giles, (J. Redden, O. Stephenson)

Forwards: L. Franklin, P. Dangerfield, D. Zaharakis, S. Sidebottom, D. Martin, J. Porplyzia, D. Smith, (D. Zorko, T. Milera)

Cash Left: $95,800
Trades left: 12
Ranked: 6127

Ringo

You have virtually completed your team and one would have expected to see that with 12 trades left.
Solid team with good rookies still earning cash.
Like me need to have a plan b for Round 11 rucks if Reddan and Stepho are not playing. 

Hope you can improve/maintain ratings through byes and no real need to trade till then unless working on rucks to bring in to get cash for with this team set unless the dreaded injury curse hits.

johnnytheboy1

Very Solid team you have made the most of your trading i would look at upgrading smith in the coming weeks and get yourself another premium mid. Your Rucks are the same as Mine so yes you will need to have trade out Giles after Round 10 and hope redden or Stephenson are starting that week.