9 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Justin Bieber

Wow looks at the votes for Swan.

I'm actually surprised ???

Alka

Quote from: S_Coach99 on May 17, 2012, 10:35:08 AM
Between Stanton and Ablett for me

(other contenders in my team are Cox, Swan, Franklin and Watson)

I wouldn't be considering Franklin. Not a great record vs Freo, and he's too up and down for a captain choice. You would have expected a big return last week, but there's better options.

Thanks again LaHug for getting me to pick Boyd last week, a cheer for you! I'm tempted to go for him again, I can't see him getting under 120. It's just that Ablett could be back and explosive again. He'll surely do his best to reach his 176 BE!

essendon2

LaHug

Quote from: Jalapeno on May 17, 2012, 03:04:39 AM
Also if ya dont mind LH can u please have a look at deledio? thanks mate
Quote from: stew42 on May 17, 2012, 05:16:55 AM
Opinions on Buddy would be nice though. Imagine if he kicked 7.3 instead of 3.7? Imagine if he had a Goal to Behind percentage of greater than 39% (ish)? Wouldn't it be nice?
Quote from: essendon2 on May 17, 2012, 01:18:10 PM
Beams ?

cheers mate

Done :)

Chelskiman

Quote from: Alka on May 17, 2012, 01:09:27 PMI wouldn't be considering Franklin. Not a great record vs Freo, and he's too up and down for a captain choice.

Yeah, he's awful against Freo.  He does ok in Launceston though with an average of 85.

essendon2

Between Beams, Boyd and Rocklifffff

Bones Bombers

Boyd C
Ablett VC

SC
Stanton C
Ablett VC

Thunderstruck

For me its Boyd as C with Swanny as VC

blueboys86

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on May 17, 2012, 01:35:08 AM
haha hang on im gonna grow a pair and put the c on rockliff

he will crank out 160 for me

mate i feel ya!!!!, rocks the man iv unfortunetly had him as el capitaino the last week, but vossy is a full retard, every time he thinks hes an amazing coach he sticks rocky up forward he scores shower and brisbane gets belted, he needs to grow a sack and get the ball to rock!!, against the gws FFS, iv had him from the start and this will be a turning point for rock i reckon. LOCK the C on ROCK!!

TMurphBROWNLOW

lahug could you do Mitch rob please? :)

tigers123

Beams ?

a bit off topic, but could i just ask whether anyone else reckons beams' form will diminish a bit from now on due to daisy coming back into the side? just wanted people's thoughts on this... might start a new thread

LaHug

Quote from: tigers123 on May 17, 2012, 11:11:25 PM
Beams ?

a bit off topic, but could i just ask whether anyone else reckons beams' form will diminish a bit from now on due to daisy coming back into the side? just wanted people's thoughts on this... might start a new thread

Definitely a chance but I feel his lift was much more to do with the loss of Ball and I think he will still be hard at the ball and score well.

LaHug

tigers123

Quote from: LaHug on May 17, 2012, 11:24:32 PM
Quote from: tigers123 on May 17, 2012, 11:11:25 PM
Beams ?

Definitely a chance but I feel his lift was much more to do with the loss of Ball and I think he will still be hard at the ball and score well.

yeahh that's what i felt! but just thought i'd put it to you guys.

by the way thanks as always for you great advice LaHug! It'll be Boydy for me again this week  :D

henry

Don't have boyd yet but will have him in a couple of weeks, so between swan and ablett for me. I'm leaning to GAJ, simply because Swan's record against the cats hasn't been too good in recent years (and yes i know long isn't there anymore).

Lahug , if you could do barlow that would be great. He's had 2 ordinary games and I have a feeling he's going to explode..