My 2010 team

Started by mattyondrums, February 07, 2010, 03:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattyondrums

Not exactly finished+a few concerns

Backs: Goddard  Gilbee  Hurley  Suban  Rance  Kennelly  Ladson  (Trengrove, Davis)
Mids: Ablett(captain)  Dal Santo  T.Edwards  Cooney  Kerr  Dangerfield  (T.Scully, B Cunnington)
Rucks: Kreuzer  Tippet  (Warnock, Lobbe)
Forwards: Brown  LeCras  Ziebell  Staker  T.Walker  Watts  R.Murphy (Gumbleton, Rusling)
168k left
Concerns:
Walker - At 221k he seemed like an ok pick up, had him last year, he got quite a few games. Not to sure this year, not much has been said about him?
Murphy - Originally wanted Franklin but he's suspended. Considering trading him for Knights. Thoughts?
LeCras - Considering getting Rioli
Staker - Not to sure
Thoughts?

Justin Bieber

hey, alot cash left over to tinker around with  8).
   not sure if suban is a good choice at his price. could probably get better or even downgrade to sheppard who should play early and spare up more cash. Watch where hurley plays nab cup. half forward YES deep back NOO.
   mids are really loaded. not a single rookie on field. there are a bunch of good rookies to choose from and can save you more cash. i would get rid of kerr and if he is likely to get the tag most weeks.
   forwards are fairly weak. get franklin but make sure you have back up to cover him the first week. Knights is a good player and very underrated. Lecras is set to play up forward so rioli isn't a bad choice. staker will doubtfully get game time but watch nab cup to see. i would upgrade walker if i was you. a KKP and with cash could get another premium here.

mattyondrums

Thanks mate.
Whats KKP sorry=S?

Also thinking of trading Suban for either Zac Dawson, Carlie Alipate, Leigh Brown or Levi Greenwood? It'll also give me a bit of cash back

Justin Bieber

sorry meant to be KPP. key position player.

on trading suban i wouldn't to dawson or brown. dawson can't score much while brown can't play much and not a good fantasy choice. Alipate and greenwood are up and comers. greenwood would probably be a better pick since alipate plays back pocket and kinda stays there for the match (kept an eye on him through last year).