Scott D. Thompson and Hanley

Started by powersuperkents, May 16, 2012, 08:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

They seem like inconsistent players that have the 50/50 chance of racking up a 80-100 or a 40-70 score. Is it worth bringing either in or should I downgrade a rookie like Paine for another rookie like Spurr. Is Bugg going to make anymore $ because his breakeven is high and I think now is the time to sell. I could do a direct trade Bugg to NathanThompson or Pearce Hanley or I'm thinking or downgrading Paine to Spurr in the backs and upgrading Bugg to Lake.

This is my team, please tell me what you think.

B: Godard, Broughton, Waters, Houli, Hargrave, Malceski, Bugg Bench: Paine, Redpath
C: Ablett, S Selwood, Ebert, Hayes, Rockliff, Horsley Bench: McDonald, Newell
R: McIntosh, Giles Bench: Redden, Stephenson
F: Sidebottom, Franklin, Dangerfield, Hawkins, Boomer Harvey, Waite, Dev Smith Bench: Treloar, Tay Adams

If I make a direct trade

B: Godard, Broughton, Waters, Houli, Hargrave, Malceski, Thompson/Hanley Bench: Paine, Redpath
F: Sidebottom, Franklin, Dangerfield, Hawkins, Boomer Harvey, Waite, Dev Smith Bench: Treloar, Tay Adams

If I downgrade and upgrade win/win scenario unless Bugg makes 100

B: Godard, Broughton, Waters, Houli, Hargrave, Malceski, Lake Bench: Spurr, Redpath

The_Captain

Well hanley did a hammy... so no on him. And thompsons best scores are over. But will still average above 100imo..

powersuperkents

shower soz i meant nathan thompson

The_Captain

Mr.Craig

I've got Hanley in my team. Would you like to take him off my hands? ;D

I think noto07 is a bit conservative with Thomo's average. I think it will be more like 110, making him worthy of serious consideration.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 16, 2012, 09:02:45 PM
I've got Hanley in my team. Would you like to take him off my hands? ;D

I think noto07 is a bit conservative with Thomo's average. I think it will be more like 110, making him worthy of serious consideration.
Its nathan not scott thompson he averages 80 he's from north melbourne no one has considered the second and probably better idea over whether I should downgrade Paine for Spurr and upgrade Bugg for Lake

Mr.Craig

LOL, well I still think you should get Scott. ;)

The_Captain

Probz not then. Not really a kepper imo. Go a better option. But yeh hanley is injured hey.

powersuperkents

Yeah I want him to but I'm waiting til Jmac makes enough. Scott Thompson always drops in price after mid season but still maintains his average

Mr.Craig

Yeah do the Paine>Spurr Bugg>Lake trade I guess.

The_Captain

yeh just get him after round 11 then !

oldshepp

Nathan Thompson now getting a kick for Kyneton in the Bendigo League.  Can't see him returning to AFL action any time soon !

powersuperkents

K sorry everyone I searched and It is actually Scott Thompson but Scott D. Thompson here is the link to his fanfooty page

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/players/profile.php?firstname=Scott%20D.&surname=Thompson

Justin Bieber

Scott Thompson scored well cause he was on that spud Gia haha

powersuperkents

Quote from: whatlez on May 16, 2012, 10:56:15 PM
Scott Thompson scored well cause he was on that spud Gia haha
Is he pretty much going to repeat his last few years and just be real inconsistent or will he maintain average?