Yes or No

Started by powersuperkents, May 16, 2012, 06:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My team is as below. Should I downgrade D Smith to Tor Dickson and upgrade Bugg to Deledio

Yes
No

powersuperkents

I was thinking of downgrading Paine to Spurr (if he's playing) then upgrading Bugg to Lake?

The_Captain

bugg to lake is pointless. better getting like waters or even a better premium. Obviosuly have to wait until you get more cash but..

powersuperkents

Quote from: noto07 on May 16, 2012, 09:07:34 PM
bugg to lake is pointless. better getting like waters or even a better premium. Obviosuly have to wait until you get more cash but..
Did you read my team at the very beginning of the forum
my backline consists of:
Godard, Broughton, Waters, Houli, Hargrave, Malceski, Bugg Bench: Paine, Redpath

I already have Waters. I could downgrade Devon Smith and upgrade Bugg to Deledio
My forwardline consists of:
Sidebottom, Franklin, Dangerfield, Hawkins, Boomer Harvey, Waite, Dev Smith Bench: Treloar, Tay Adams

The_Captain

sh1t didnt see waters name in there, maybe go a better prem then

Jonty21

upgrade to deledio?

The_Captain

powersuperkents

Quote from: Jonty21 on May 16, 2012, 10:35:36 PM
upgrade to deledio?
I can but I've decided to most likely sideways trade Redpath to Spurr this week and Newell to Zorko next week. That way they'll make a tonne of $ and I can downgrade/upgrade them that way my team will only play premiums and no semi premiums

powersuperkents

Ok I need five replies stating yes to make up my mind

Should I downgrade Smith to Dickson
and upgrade Bugg to Deledio?

Zombie2.5

Too risky, remember Bugg still has potential for tons(well 90+'s) and so does D.Smith. They both have money to make(Bugg if he can get a good score to kickstart his cash flow) for you.

Dicko has more JS concerns then the GWS boys(they will be rested though) if Dicko can get a solid performance, he might have a spot for a few more games, but Zorko is better anyway.
Why do you have houli and not lids :-\

powersuperkents

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on May 16, 2012, 11:37:02 PM
Too risky, remember Bugg still has potential for tons(well 90+'s) and so does D.Smith. They both have money to make(Bugg if he can get a good score to kickstart his cash flow) for you.

Dicko has more JS concerns then the GWS boys(they will be rested though) if Dicko can get a solid performance, he might have a spot for a few more games, but Zorko is better anyway.
Why do you have houli and not lids :-\
Houli was cheaper at the time and they were averaging about the same. I don't mind Houli and I plan on keeping him but I would choose Deledio over him any day of the week. If I do get Deledio it will be either Bugg or Malceski who are going. Houli is no way near Deledio's standard but he is a unique pick and thats the main thing I like about him.

SydneyRox

Quote from: Windigo on May 16, 2012, 06:38:27 PM
Dicko would be dodgy to get in on the back of his one good performance... :-\

+1

Forget the JS - he has had one good week!

Zorko is your man... so pull the finger off the trade button and wait a week....