Main Menu

Season defining month ahead

Started by valkorum, May 16, 2012, 11:17:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7009/newsid/135774/default.aspx

QuoteDefender Zac Dawson says a good first seven weeks has Fremantle set for what could be a season-defining month of footy ahead.

I think its a season defining 7 weeks ahead.

Rd 8: Hawthorn (A)
Rd 9: West Coast (A)
Rd 10: Adelaide (H)
Rd 11: Richmond (A)
Rd 12: Bye
Rd 13: Essendon (H)
Rd 14: Collingwood (A)

If we can win 3 of these games then we will be 8-5 with 9 games remaining.  Out of those 9 games, 7 are against current bottom 8 sides.

Cicjose

West coast is winnable

Walker will be back for Adelaide but that should be winnable

Richmond beatable (we did lose to them last year)

the bye is good timing

hopefully we can get 1 of those 2 after the bye.........

no eye deer

Be lucky to get one out of the next five I think after watching that half of footy. :-[ I hope I can look like a fool in another hour of so, but I think it the Dockers that might look foolish! Unfortunately you could see this coming after the Suns game and even  last week didnt impress me. Don't even enjoy watching them anymore, just like I never enjoyed watching the Saints or Sydney! We need to keep our head above water at least in the next month and a half, then we've got a good run home. But I fear we'll be a demoralized rabble of a side by then. :'(

Jonty21

West Coast, Adelaide are winnable games for Freo because they are playing them at Patterson's.