So I look set on this decision

Started by whatlez, May 16, 2012, 10:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

How does it look?

Got 353k in the bank.

So I decide to go Shiel to Beams.

120k left over.

Now I get a DDP player and a jet in Beams.

I also now have 6/7 prem forwards and is completed till byes.

Please share thoughts? :)

Jukes

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jukes on May 16, 2012, 10:17:24 AM
Shiel to Stanton?

Shut up.

Stanton is too expensive for me...  :-X

That will leave me with like 30k...

fidou

I am looking at the same sort of trade but will not go to Beams as I already have too many Collingwood players.(sidey, pendles, swan and clarke) Mine will most probably be Sheil to Zaharakis but am looking at Clancee Pierce. Is he the real deal as his previous 3 years are not much to look at but he's had a great start to the year.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: fidou on May 16, 2012, 10:30:35 AM
I am looking at the same sort of trade but will not go to Beams as I already have too many Collingwood players.(sidey, pendles, swan and clarke) Mine will most probably be Sheil to Zaharakis but am looking at Clancee Pierce. Is he the real deal as his previous 3 years are not much to look at but he's had a great start to the year.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,59227.0.html

Most people said having the ones you said plus Shaw is fine.

chaosAD

I have Beams and think hes a dead set star but i would be going Shiel to anyone of Swan Gaj Boyd Murph Pendles etc

Justin Bieber

Windigo

How can we help you when you've practically locked Beams and you provide no other scenarios, meaning your set on that trade.?

Good trade.

disco1992

Quote from: whatlez on May 16, 2012, 10:14:04 AM
How does it look?

Got 353k in the bank.

So I decide to go Shiel to Beams.

120k left over.

Now I get a DDP player and a jet in Beams.

I also now have 6/7 prem forwards and is completed till byes.

Please share thoughts? :)
i'm liking this optoin considering it aswell but not sure if i should do this.
This week or next week because they should rise around the same this week you should consider zaha aswell he is in hoit form

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Windigo on May 16, 2012, 06:43:07 PM
How can we help you when you've practically locked Beams and you provide no other scenarios, meaning your set on that trade.?

Good trade.

Yeah, but you could make suggestions like other Fwds or something...  :-X

fidou

Quote from: whatlez on May 16, 2012, 07:20:48 PM
Quote from: Windigo on May 16, 2012, 06:43:07 PM

Good trade.

Yeah, but you could make suggestions like other Fwds or something...  :-X
I did, but no comment on Zaharakis or Pierce

The_Captain

get in beams. in luke balls absence is is/will kill it..

thatguy

U do realize zaharakis and Pearce both have rd 12 byes yeah? So "too many collingwood" players doesn't really fly...

Chopps

Quote from: whatlez on May 16, 2012, 06:38:02 PM
Anyone else like to help :)

yes  ;D get a spud so i beat you :D, beams is a gun and i dont mind because it doesnt give you a POD over me :D

but seriously i'd go beams having said that i would of thought you'd have another mid by now

The_Captain