I need help with my trades this week and the weeks after that

Started by AsianGuy0410, May 15, 2012, 11:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsianGuy0410

I need your guys' help in my trades this week. Here's what I'm thinking:

I have 18 trades left and $169,000 in the bank

This week, I'm going Ellis ---> Spurr / Magner ---> Redden, which would leave me with $103,700

And in the next couple of weeks, either Horsley or McDonald ---> Murphy and that will complete my midfield.

My midfield after all those trades:

Stanton, Swan, Thompson, Redden, Ablett, Murphy ---> Horsley/McDonald, Kerridge (my MPP link to the forward line)

Thoughts?  :)

AsianGuy0410

And i was thinking as well, get Redden or Mitchell? Hmmmmmmm

stew42

Looks good, but I would go Mitchell over Redden any day!

AsianGuy0410

Quote from: stew42 on May 16, 2012, 12:39:32 AM
Looks good, but I would go Mitchell over Redden any day!
I was just thinking Redden cos he's facing GWS in Brisbane this week and has a more achievable BE compared to Mitchell

Lozza

sounds good and im thinking of doing something similar. would go mitchell over redden aswell since mitchell is a pretty consisent scorer

stew42

AsianGuy0410

Chelskiman

Doesn't really matter about BE's once you get your premos in as you won't need to get rid of them unless they go down with a LTI or do a Heath Shaw.  Get Mitchell, he's well underpriced and will finish with a higher average than Redden come season's end.

AsianGuy0410

So once I do all these trades, my team would look like this:

DEF: Scotland, Goddard, Waters, Hargrave, Bugg, Birchall, Morris --- Spurr, Darley
MID: Stanton, Swan, Thompson, Mitchell, Ablett, Horsley --- McDonald, Kerridge
RUC: Cox, Giles --- Redden, Stephenson
FWD: Sidebottom, Franklin, Chapman, Dangerfield, Pavlich, Martin, Treloar --- Cameron, Hall

So it's just a matter of upgrading McDonald/Horsley to Murphy, Cameron/Treloar to a premo and fixing up my backline and my team is complete :)