My team is crashing and burning - need help

Started by treebeard, May 15, 2012, 10:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treebeard

Hi everyone, my team has crashed and burned the last few weeks. Completely missed the massive scores last weekend. Any suggestions for possible trades would be much appreciated
I have $18000 in the bank and 17 trades

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Scotland, Waters, Heppell, Bugg, KHunt R: Morris, Ellis

Mids: Ablett, Boyd, Rockliff, Selwood, Ziebell, Horsley R: Magner, MacDonald

Forwards: Sidebottom, Franklin, Dangerfield, Pavlich, Martin, Smith, Treloar R: Cameron, Crouch

Ziebell was obviously a big mistake, so I am happy to trade him out, and thinking about Hunt/Ellis --> spur to give me some cash.

But who to get in???

Premium Forward: Robinson, Beams, or Chapman

Or

Premium Mid: Mitchell or Murphy

Chelskiman

Mitchell has bottomed out, so you pretty much won't get him cheaper (unless he gets injured and subbed).  Murphy is set to go down in price over the next few weeks with that 68.  So far I'm getting Mitchell this week, and for his current price you can't go wrong.

treebeard

Yeah, Mitchell's price is very attractive. Just wondering if it would be better to get a premo forward at this stage though, given I've got Macdonald and Horsley to cover those positions

nathan11

bugg has a be of 74 so would sell him for cash i would get beams or chappy in for ziebell into your mids so you can use the dpp swap

treebeard

That's an interesting option. Certainly leaves me with more cash for future upgrades. Only problem is it leaves me with 5 round 13 backs. guess I've got a few rounds to deal with that though.