Upgrades.... finally

Started by Lecras2, May 15, 2012, 08:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecras2

Cash 471 000

Back: Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Hargrave, Waters, Bugg, ellis (Smedts, morris)
Mids: Swan, Pendles, J.Selwood, Boyd, Horsley, Coniglio (shiel, Mac)
Ruck: Sandilands, Giles (O, Redden)
Forw: Franklin, Beams, Sidebottom, Martin, Smith, Adams, Kennedy (milera, Hall)

Trades this week.... was originally planning on going Kennedy to robbo, ellis to heppell but cant afford it. Btw my back upgrade needs to be a round 12 player if not heppell

Thunderstruck

I would trade out Hall before Kennedy since GC looks like they have relegated him for god knows why.... I would still do the ellis to heppel trade if you afford too or down him to spurr....

Justin Bieber

Chelskiman

Shaw or Broughton are as good as any going around, and they will suit your structure.

Lecras2

Only concern with shaw is that: 1. Played weak teams last 2 weeks
                                          2. I already traded him out when he was injured because him and birchall were both out
But i have him in my team atm just doesnt look right                                 

Kuruki

Shaw and Pearce?  Pearce has been so consistent and is doing a massive job for Freo.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Thunderstruck on May 15, 2012, 08:51:04 PM
I would trade out Hall before Kennedy since GC looks like they have relegated him for god knows why.... I would still do the ellis to heppel trade if you afford too or down him to spurr....
looks like Swallow is out! could be a recall mabye? for Hall

Lecras2

Damn.... just realised i can only get shaw and robbo if i upgrade milera instead of kennedy...

Chelskiman

Quote from: Lecras2 on May 15, 2012, 08:57:44 PM
Damn.... just realised i can only get shaw and robbo if i upgrade milera instead of kennedy...

I guess that's not so bad either.  Kennedy still has some cash in him I reckon.

Lecras2

Im lost, i need to get rid of ellis for a solid defender so i dont have to play someone who gets 50's and the odd 6. Worst move was not getting clarke.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Lecras2 on May 15, 2012, 09:06:54 PM
Im lost, i need to get rid of ellis for a solid defender so i dont have to play someone who gets 50's and the odd 6. Worst move was not getting clarke.
Sam Shaw should get games for Adelaide, they will want a third tall def, and he likes to run the ball out

Lecras2

Okay so do you think it is alright to get rid of milera prematurely or should i go hall to robinson and ellis to spurr meaning i play morris (not good). Does anyone want to lend me 50k?

Capper

Lecras2

Back: Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Hargrave, Waters, Bugg, Shaw (Smedts, morris)
Mids: Swan, Pendles, J.Selwood, Boyd, Horsley, Coniglio (shiel, Mac)
Ruck: Sandilands, Giles (O, Redden)
Forw: Franklin, Beams, Sidebottom, Martin, Robinson, Adams, Smith (Kennedy, Hall)

Hows this look
Milera ------> Robinson
Ellis ---------> Shaw
Sad that i had to get rid of milera but only way i could afford them both

Capper

how much are you short??

Can you go

Hall ------> Robinson
Morris ---------> Shaw??