Rage trading.

Started by Kuruki, May 15, 2012, 08:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuruki

Ohhhh yeaaaahhhh it's so wrong but feels so right. I just rage traded Barlow and Christensen out of my team, call me crazy but it feels bloody great. Im back to 3 premo mids but i have the best mid rooks and they are all going to cash up again this week, and with money in the bank i can get the cream of the crop. Christensen and Barlow have killed me the last two weeks and i would be a fool to let them do it again. Beams and Zorko welcome to my team. Ablett/Stanton and Murphy will be my next targets.
Way too many under performing spuds in my side i reached the end of my wick.......

Anyone else done any rage trading lately??

Chopps

nope know rage trades yet, these dont seem to be the worst trades. did you start with barlow and christensen? or not?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Kuruki on May 15, 2012, 08:22:17 PM
Anyone else done any rage trading lately??

Nah, but I have been fantasizing about giving Hanley and Cloke the flickeroo.

Kuruki

Quote from: Chopps on May 15, 2012, 08:25:48 PM
nope know rage trades yet, these dont seem to be the worst trades. did you start with barlow and christensen? or not?

Nope that is why i am so annoyed!! I got Barlow cheap and always had the intention to go sideways during the bye as i had Swanny and Pendels but i guess he has forced my hand going backward instead of forward, he looks to me like he could be feeling that leg and could get a  rest soon. I have too many mediocre forwards to keep Christensen, he was a last minute inclusion to save a donut in the hope he could be my Fwrd 7 Pfft im better off with a rookie. Massive waste of trades but if i can turn them into the best of the best then i guess it softens the blow a tiny bit

Chelskiman

Haven't needed to rage trade yet.  I've just been unlucky with injuries and captain choices.  Two donuts from Mumford in the first month did not help.  I guess you could maybe call that a rage trade, but I did have to get rid of him.

tbagrocks

yep!! Ziebell gone for J Reds & next week probs Dids from Mots