Main Menu

Genuine Premiership contenders.

Started by Ziplock, May 15, 2012, 07:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Bombers eagles is my bet for the grannie (my team against my most hated team), at a $26 quinella I've put some $$$ on it.

My Chumps

Quote from: roo boys! on May 16, 2012, 08:18:34 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on May 16, 2012, 07:20:24 PM
I voted for all of the top 10 teams on the list.

All literally could win, which is what makes this season the best we've had in a fair while :)
Not 11? :'( :P
Not after the weekend unfourtunately... :(

roo boys!

Quote from: My Chumps on May 17, 2012, 07:24:34 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on May 16, 2012, 08:18:34 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on May 16, 2012, 07:20:24 PM
I voted for all of the top 10 teams on the list.

All literally could win, which is what makes this season the best we've had in a fair while :)
Not 11? :'( :P
Not after the weekend unfourtunately... :(
Fair call. Hopefully we come out and beat Port by 20 goals and everyone jumps back on!

BoredSaint

TheMailman

This poll is funny in how sucked in people get after 7 rounds.

Swans win 5. YEAH SWANS FTW..... oh wait 2 losses they won't make the 8.

North beat Geelong. YEAH NORTH FTW......oh wait Bombers beat them they suck

Any of the 11 teams could win.

Swans beat Hawks. Crows beat Swans.

Blues beat Collingwood. Essendon beats Blues. Collingwood beats Essendon.

Too difficult to call

Jukes

Reckon Bombers, Eagles, Pies, Blues, Cats, Crows, Swans, Hawks and Dockers all have a chance to make the 4.

Justin Bieber

Doyle

What's really sad is that Melbroune, GWS, Gold Coast, Port and Brisbane have more votes than the Dogs, North and the Tigers ::)

CrowsFan

Quote from: Doyle on May 19, 2012, 04:50:56 PM
What's really sad is that Melbroune, GWS, Gold Coast, Port and Brisbane have more votes than the Dogs, North and the Tigers ::)
Well Port did beat North today ;)

elephants

Eagles accounted for the Saints... Going to he hard to topple at home this season I reckon even without our best two forwards and a couple of our better midfielders missing!

CrowsFan

Anyone going to start giving Crows more of a chance after thrashing Cats and Blues in the last 2 rounds?

TheMailman

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 20, 2012, 10:27:37 PM
Anyone going to start giving Crows more of a chance after thrashing Cats and Blues in the last 2 rounds?

They're a chance. But no more or less than any of the teams which any could beat any.

Spite

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 20, 2012, 10:27:37 PM

Pies next week, if you beat us, I will honestly say that Crows are premiership contenders.

At the moment I have you in the top 4, getting KO'ed in the prelims.

meow meow

Essendon flag, Watson and Stanton tie in the Brownlow, Heppell Norm Smith medal, Crameri Coleman medal. It's in the bag.

nostradamus

l voted Essendon, Adelaide, Hawthorn, Geelong & Collingwood..... in no particular order

if lecras and jjk come back you can add westcoast to the list