Ellis-Spurr, Bugg-Suckling
5 (35.7%)
Ellis-Spurr, Bugg-Waters
3 (21.4%)
No trades
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

roti

Realised i can do these trades with virtually no cash needed, thoughts?

Windigo

Spurr seems the only downgrade you can do unless you have Smedts.  ;)

Capper

There are others besides Spurr depending upon what you back structure is

roti

Windigo

Mr.Craig

I used to love Buggy Boy!

But anyway, back on topic. What about Wilkes? I know he's been screwed around by the vests and has iffy JS but he's done some good things and I'd expect Saad to be dropped before he is.

JamSainter

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 15, 2012, 06:22:00 PM
I used to love Buggy Boy!

But anyway, back on topic. What about Wilkes? I know he's been screwed around by the vests and has iffy JS but he's done some good things and I'd expect Saad to be dropped before he is.
You're joking right... Were you even watching lastnight's game?

picker_man

yeah saad killed it last night and saints looked good with the extra speed in there team, prolly why wilkes was subbed instead of saad. Which leaves big concerns on wilkes JS and flowers my trades for this week ::) anywayz get spurr

do you have shaw or birchall i would rate them ahead of waters/suckling

Mr.Craig

Quote from: JamSainter on May 15, 2012, 06:39:16 PM
You're joking right... Were you even watching lastnight's game?

Yeah, I did watch it. Saad is an excitement machine but that doesn't mean he is necessarily ahead of Wilkes in the pecking order. Despite the extra game time Saad only had 2 extra pozzies and would have had a similar DT score if he hadn't slotted those goals. Wilkes also has the flexibility to go back or forward.

Saad kicked 49 goals last year and Wilkes kicked 42 in 10 games after being moved forward so it's not as black and white as you might think.