Where would you trade in??

Started by C-Dogg, May 15, 2012, 09:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Dogg

Hey guys im going to post my team, and want to know what urs opinions are what to do. I'm not sure weather to bring in another premium forward or midfielder, or should i just sit tight, im not going great in my $$$ league and have to go for it!!!!

BACKS: Deledio, scotland, goddard, adcock, hargrave, j.grimes, m.clarke BENCH: Bugg, ellis

MIDS: Watson, GAJ, J.selwood, dal santo, magner, j.mcDonald BENCH: Horsley, c.smith

RUCKS: Sandilands, giles BENCH: Redden, stephenson

FORW: Sidebottom, franklin, chapman, zaharakis, martin, porplyzia, treloar BENCH: T.adams, A.hall

232k in the bank and 16 trades!!!!!!!!      ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Justin Bieber

Strengthen that forwardline.

Get Robbo in or something.

C-Dogg

Yeah i was thinking porplyzia>robinson or beams

or something like that... but i could trade in magner for a fallen premium also

i am leaning towards your thinking though

Justin Bieber

Have a look at byes though.

Didn't realise you already have 3 rd 12 prems in forwards.

Maybe looks at Robbo since Beams will stuff up the structure.

C-Dogg

This a hard one, but robbo looking okay ATM

stew42

I would think that you mid premos are a bit off. Get one of Swan or Stanton or Pendles or even Boyd.

C-Dogg

Well thats the million dollar question, either mid or forw i wanna get one in...

I'm confused now

Chelskiman

Magner to Swan if you can.  He's pricey, but will net you more points than anyone else you bring in.

Jukes

Ellis->Spurr into Magner->Stants for you imo

picker_man

ellis to spurr

magner to thompson

you dont have a rd11 premo in your mids and if you get rd12/13 its an instant donut when byes come around and not many people will be copping one there.....

stew42

Quote from: picker_man on May 15, 2012, 07:21:05 PM
ellis to spurr

magner to thompson

you dont have a rd11 premo in your mids and if you get rd12/13 its an instant donut when byes come around and not many people will be copping one there.....
Probably this, but I would go Boyd instead of Thommo (unless you really needed the $$$)