What did you finish up on after rd. 7?

Started by Jormas, May 14, 2012, 11:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jormas

Due to not getting enough input from Goddard, i fell 8 points short of 2300. DT

Put GAZ 'c' over Boyd, fielded Smith Over Treloar and Bugg over Dempsey also contributed to falling short.

What did you end up on?

Also, Par scores?

Meister21

I got 2320 but someone in my league got 2428!!!

TheHanger

Luke Parker and HMac, nuff said

still a good score though :)

Stixy53

valkorum

Colliwobblers

yeah not getting excited, only Whatlez in my very competative league scored higher but it was a pretty smooth round for DT so I'm not expecting to be anywhere near the top scorers on the back of that effort, but happy none the less.

Jormas

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 14, 2012, 11:33:17 PM

yeah not getting excited, only Whatlez in my very competative league scored higher but it was a pretty smooth round for DT so I'm not expecting to be anywhere near the top scorers on the back of that effort, but happy none the less.

Hoping i go from my 3.6K ranking to hopefully pushing past the 3K barrier. (fingers crossed for the next 2 hours)

Jukes

Team Name: Goodfellas (Anybody play me? UNLUCKY)
Round 7 Score: 2417
League Results: WWWWW
Eliminator Status: Won by over 500.
DT Studs: Giles, Stants, Swanny, Shaw, Thommo, Boyd, Treloar, Clarke, Horsely.
DT Duds: Bugg, Goddard and Robbo's first 2 1/2 quarters.
On the Chopping Block: Jez Cameron, just not this week.
Trades this week: None; week after Cameron->Zorko into Magner->Murphy.
Vent/Brag/Whatever: Probs for top 100 maybe even 50

daz77

2300 exactly.
and that is with Ellis on the field   :'(

4INAROW

2281 with flowering murphy who cant shake a tag

Zombie2.5

2214 with Ellis(6), Golby(56) and Bugg(58)
Was hoping for 2250+ but Goddard(88) and Robbo(87) let me down with no tons from monday night.
Probably only a par score but should still rocket the ranks, i'm pretty low.
Also so close to going Boyd over Ablett captain.
If i made the right gambles/choices i would've been pushing 2400 if God and Robbo did better. :(

Jormas

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on May 14, 2012, 11:47:56 PM
Was hoping for 2250+ but Goddard(88) and Robbo(87) let me down with no tons from monday night.
If i made the right gambles/choices i would've been pushing 2400 if God and Robbo did better. :(

That's unlucky mate.

Should i trade Redden -> Kreuzer and avoid a double ruck donut in rd11? and then Next week Trade Coniglio -> Zorko and Greene -> Jelwood
or wait a week or 2 on the ruck upgrade and go Coniglio to Jelwood this week, and next week Greene -> Zorko, and Redden/Stephenson to Kreuzer?

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Jormas on May 14, 2012, 11:53:36 PM
Quote from: Zombie2.5 on May 14, 2012, 11:47:56 PM

That's unlucky mate.

Should i trade Redden -> Kreuzer and avoid a double ruck donut in rd11? and then Next week Trade Coniglio -> Zorko and Greene -> Jelwood
or wait a week or 2 on the ruck upgrade and go Coniglio to Jelwood this week, and next week Greene -> Zorko, and Redden/Stephenson to Kreuzer?
I'm not sure, but i think Greene has a bit more money to be made especially if he keeps getting 95+.

Jormas

True, i'll be happy to offload him for 380K in 2 weeks :)

stew42

Team Name: Evil Weevils
Round 7 Score: 2317
League Results: LWWWW
Eliminator Status: Won by 400 ish
DT Studs (ton scorers): Giles, Boyd, Swanny (C), Shaw, Birch, Sidey, Pendles, Franklin, Chappy, Lids.
DT Duds: Bugg, Goddard, MURPHY 
On the Chopping Block: Magner looks to be on his way soon, but his byes!!!  :-\
Trades this week: None; week after DSmith->Zorko into Magner->Ablett. But then Mitchell looks so good to get in this week!
Vent/Brag/Whatever: Happy score, but lost the one league I really wanted to win! Can't wait to have Swan, Pendles, Boyd, GAJ, Murphy mids after next week!