Marc FlowerPower Murphy.....

Started by hawks4life, May 14, 2012, 10:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawks4life

Quote from: Ricochet on May 15, 2012, 12:08:07 AM
Quote from: crabapples on May 14, 2012, 11:41:25 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 14, 2012, 11:35:23 PM
maybe in SC not in DT methinks, much better options even at his best there is much better for DT. I have him in SC only and sportsbet but not even I am stupid enough to get him in DT.

Spot on! If ppl did their research theyd see he's a terrible dt pick
Terrible dream team pick?? So far this year (before this round) he is the fourth highest averaging midfielder.
Last year he averaged 111 and the years before 99, 102, 97... hardly terrible

Did they score a 68..? against the high school team...GWS he also managed to get 94....no judd passing to him means no murphy....likewise when tagged...another dal santo..maybe they're related..
He's in an improving team who should be top 4 this year (unfortunately Carlton haven't been 100% the past couple)
I did do my research and it completely justified his position in my team
Ablett scored an 84, an 83 and an 81 last year
ffs even Swan scored an 89, 84 and 83 last year
even the Gods of dream team can't pump out 120+ every week
I'm angry as well, he cost me 2 league wins, both by less than 5 points...
but he'll bounce back and still be a top 10 midfielder

Ricochet

Quote from: hawks4life on May 15, 2012, 12:13:16 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on May 15, 2012, 12:08:07 AM
Quote from: crabapples on May 14, 2012, 11:41:25 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 14, 2012, 11:35:23 PM
maybe in SC not in DT methinks, much better options even at his best there is much better for DT. I have him in SC only and sportsbet but not even I am stupid enough to get him in DT.

Spot on! If ppl did their research theyd see he's a terrible dt pick
Terrible dream team pick?? So far this year (before this round) he is the fourth highest averaging midfielder.
Last year he averaged 111 and the years before 99, 102, 97... hardly terrible

He's in an improving team who should be top 4 this year (unfortunately Carlton haven't been 100% the past couple)
I did do my research and it completely justified his position in my team
Ablett scored an 84, an 83 and an 81 last year
ffs even Swan scored an 89, 84 and 83 last year
even the Gods of dream team can't pump out 120+ every week
I'm angry as well, he cost me 2 league wins, both by less than 5 points...
but he'll bounce back and still be a top 10 midfielder
Did they score a 68..? against the high school team...GWS he also managed to get 94....no judd passing to him means no murphy....likewise when tagged...another dal santo..maybe they're related..
Well actually Swan scored a 68 in the GF and Ablett a 23 against Sydney buuuut probably injury affected  game
And Swan is probably a 20 point better DTer than Murphy?? Well comparing the GWS game he "only" scored 118 against GC last year (i say only because we would expect 140 from Swan against them?)
Look obviously Murphy isn't even close to Ablett or Swan or even Stanton atm but he's hardly a terrible dream teamer
and he will still be a top 10 midfielder come seasons end

Holz

im starting to question if he really is a top 6 midfielder its for my last spot in the mid and with boyd, pendles, swan, ablett, mitchell in my team im thinking stanton might be a better pick. If he peforms in round 8 and 9 i will pick him up.

grimreaper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 14, 2012, 11:07:49 PM
SURE I'm being a big SOOK - But he has sucked BIG time - and he continues to SUCK, cost me a league win, all he had to do was outscore NRoo by 49 but oh no
+1 I didn't ask much of him except an extra 20...

andyandy89

Omg some of the over reactions here are just STUPID. He has had ONE bad game, remember when Carrazzo held Pendles to 60 odd? Pendles bounced back because he is a star, and it won't be any different for Murphy.

What aggravates me most is when people slag off stars due to a sub par performance or two, I bet most people who do that are just fat slobs that eat pizza all day and are angry that they don't win the $500 weekly prize - to get more pizza.