Marc FlowerPower Murphy.....

Started by hawks4life, May 14, 2012, 10:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crabapples

At least he's not ur captain lol  ;D

sid3bysid3

I'm going to be all over murph in a couple of weeks

Bluke

I lost two games from that slack flower. He didnt gut run all night. Got tagged and decided it was all to hard. Softcock

Colliwobblers

Yeah I don't understand all the enthusiasm to get on players who struggle, same as Mitchell adn DalSanto, both dropped  a heap, haven't handled good taggers and been taken out of games by them, opposition teams will go to school on that and continue to send attention thier way, I would be looking at the players that can handle taggers myself. Pay more get more.

Of course not saying these guys can't play or aren't still elite, but for whatever reason taggers are getting better or doing the job better or getting away with more and certain elite players are becoming HUGE risks, and FANTASY ROUND KILLERS.

buyer beware?

Plastic Boy

Murphy will be the most traded in Mid in 3 weeks.... juicy price of around 450-460k..... bargain basement

Colliwobblers

maybe in SC not in DT methinks, much better options even at his best there is much better for DT. I have him in SC only and sportsbet but not even I am stupid enough to get him in DT.

hawks4life

operation time to get ablett back....to think murphy was considered to be in the same league as swan and ablett...stats may suggest that cos he cherrie pickes off everyone else in the team..to give him a nice little handball...doesnt get his own ball....2 weeks ablett will be back...$30K drop BE of 196...no one wants to see their investment goes south.....next year this guy is off my team...

crabapples

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 14, 2012, 11:35:23 PM
maybe in SC not in DT methinks, much better options even at his best there is much better for DT. I have him in SC only and sportsbet but not even I am stupid enough to get him in DT.

Spot on! If ppl did their research theyd see he's a terrible dt pick

stew42

I brought this tosspot in for Ablett, can't get rid of him, but he is finding himself perilously close to the never again list... And to think he had such an awesome start to the season!!! FMDT. Although I still got 2317, so fairly happy with that

Zombie2.5

He had a stinker. He'll bounce back with 125+ next week.
Then we can all jump on at under 480k in two weeks. :)

In other news, Ellard superman, 76 as sub in 1 quarter and a half!!!

MLS

Quote from: crabapples on May 14, 2012, 11:41:25 PM

Really? Averaged 111 ppg last season, then started the year with 116, 115, 139, 114, 117, 97.

Looks solid to me..

hawks4life

Quote from: MLS on May 14, 2012, 11:55:37 PM

Really? Averaged 111 ppg last season, then started the year with 116, 115, 139, 114, 117, 97.

Looks solid to me..

That's cos he wasn't tagged...jones wore him like a glove....and he basically just gave up...this guy is soft crab...would have got my highest every DT score..all he needed was 90.....

Proudy1032

Was my captain....and I had boyd..

Diesels Pups

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 14, 2012, 11:31:19 PM
Yeah I don't understand all the enthusiasm to get on players who struggle, same as Mitchell adn DalSanto, both dropped  a heap, haven't handled good taggers and been taken out of games by them, opposition teams will go to school on that and continue to send attention thier way, I would be looking at the players that can handle taggers myself. Pay more get more.

Of course not saying these guys can't play or aren't still elite, but for whatever reason taggers are getting better or doing the job better or getting away with more and certain elite players are becoming HUGE risks, and FANTASY ROUND KILLERS.

buyer beware?
Yeah, Murphy has had it good the last couple of years cause of the Judd tag but maybe opposition teams will see the value of completely blanketing this guy rather than tagging Judd who can break a tag better.

Ricochet

Terrible dream team pick?? So far this year (before this round) he is the fourth highest averaging midfielder.
Last year he averaged 111 and the years before 99, 102, 97... hardly terrible
He's in an improving team who should be top 4 this year (unfortunately Carlton haven't been 100% the past couple)
I did do my research and it completely justified his position in my team
Ablett scored an 84, an 83 and an 81 last year
ffs even Swan scored an 89, 84 and 83 last year
even the Gods of dream team can't pump out 120+ every week
I'm angry as well, he cost me 2 league wins, both by less than 5 points...
but he'll bounce back and still be a top 10 midfielder