Marc FlowerPower Murphy.....

Started by hawks4life, May 14, 2012, 10:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawks4life

Can he break 50 this game....all time low coming...could be a good upgrade in a few weeks...?
Playing a shocking game.....

Colliwobblers

flowering HACK, traded him in for ablett in SC 2 weeks ago, never noticed before what an over rated SPUD he is , 3 FA no tackles no possessions no goals, no worth. seaguls the pack and feeds off the good midfielders in the team lucky if we get 50 out of him to back up his 60 odd last week.

flower you seagul

Macca#23

Macca#23

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 14, 2012, 10:38:23 PM
flowering HACK, traded him in for ablett in SC 2 weeks ago, never noticed before what an over rated SPUD he is , 3 FA no tackles no possessions no goals, no worth. seaguls the pack and feeds off the good midfielders in the team lucky if we get 50 out of him to back up his 60 odd last week.

flower you seagul

Lol mate, bit far here. Every gun mid has a game like this each year, even 2 games a year. Clint Jones is a great tagger.

hawks4life

should go down by at least $30K two shocking games in a row.....i did the same thing thought a good replacement for gaz 2 weeks ago...but gaz on one leg can at least beat tags....what a flower...waiting for everyone to pass to him...doesnt wanna get his hands dirty.....soft..

Justin Bieber

Get on him in two week. He will probably make my midfield complete.

chaosAD

Welcome Marc Murphy to my team! Very cheap in two weeks, he plays Melbourne the week I bring him in, Stiffy!

hawks4life

im hoping gaz has a few flower games like this so i can get him back in a few weeks.....so i can bring him back in and put this guy on the bench to be replaced by horsely....

me

lol wouldn't trade murph in if he's showing that he can't take a hard tag... opposition teams will target him big time from now on

also, yay, another midfielder stinking it up for me (i have rocky and barlow as well l0l) fmdt

an example of how cursed my team is this year is i start playing bugg on the field last 2 weeks and he drops consecutive 50s - also offloaded devon last week and then he gets a 90 odd - i could go on and on and on - but in summary, i would stay away from anyone i have as my entire team is cursed

david_89

to be honest, i'm really worried about him, dont think he can handle the no.1 tag and teams will discover that and give it to him every week destroying his influence and let Judd run with the no.2 tag minimizing his influence...

Ziplock

I'm getting him this week. Am very thankful he's going slow- if him, robbo, milera and NDS score over 90 combined in this qtr I lose lol...

ShaynoB

Very happy! Will b getting him nice a cheap! Quite clearly just an off night

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Macca#23 on May 14, 2012, 10:38:32 PM
Two words: Clinton Jones.

Jones wasnt on him in the 3rd dont think he is now either, blues have laid ewhat 13 tackles already in the 4th quarter not murph tho he just sitting off waiting for some easy ball

Locinator

I'm not complaining. Needed Murphy to score below 115 in two leagues to win  ;D.

Will be dirt cheap just before the byes

Colliwobblers

SURE I'm being a big SOOK - But he has sucked BIG time - and he continues to SUCK, cost me a league win, all he had to do was outscore NRoo by 49 but oh no