What are you doing with Bugg?

Started by matt1985, May 14, 2012, 08:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are you going to do with him?

Keep him, will be good cover.
23 (54.8%)
trade him out he has reached his peak! (upgrade/downgrade)
8 (19%)
keep him for a couple more rounds, he has a b/e of 63 and will reach it!
11 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 2

matt1985

Just want to see what people planning to do with Bugg. I need to upgrade in the backs and.would like to get in Shaw or Heppell.

GoLions

I'll be keeping him at least until Round 14 or so. Need those Round 11 bye players in my backline, too many from Rounds 12 and 13 so far  :D

fertalong

I have Clarke as backup and only fielding 1 rookie atm, so i'll give him a few more weeks and if he cant get an 80+ within the next 2, he'll be upgraded to Scotland/Birch/Suckers and then Clarke will be D8

Windigo

Keeping at this stage. Could be rested soon....

matt1985

Quote from: fertalong on May 14, 2012, 08:08:34 PM
I have Clarke as backup and only fielding 1 rookie atm, so i'll give him a few more weeks and if he cant get an 80+ within the next 2, he'll be upgraded to Scotland/Birch/Suckers and then Clarke will be D8

I'm planning on having Clarke as my last defender. Only have one rd 12 player in my backs so looking to get at least one more in. Can only do it using bugg. Unless I cull another rookie and use Mohr or morris...

Flame

Keeping for now! Bigger problems to solve!

Holz

it should all depend on your bye setup, i have graves and waters so he needs to go, if you dont have 2 round 11 keepers i would keep him till round 14 or if docherty is looking good trade him out to him when he is on the bubble

Nails

Potential keeper, 3 90+ scores, has had a bad two weeks but could lift his average and be a great d7 if he improves.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: GoLions on May 14, 2012, 08:05:55 PM
I'll be keeping him at least until Round 14 or so. Need those Round 11 bye players in my backline, too many from Rounds 12 and 13 so far  :D

this

Migy119

I'm keeping him hoping he will do well and make more money so I can upgrade him for carrazo when he comes back

ddomrow

Will probably upgrade this week to Goddard as he will have bottomed out. I know i didn't start with him.

Football Factory

Decent scoring rookie defender shall keep for a while ..

matt1985

Well looks like everyone is keen on keeping him. Really would love to upgrade my backline so I don't fall behind with updating my side... Guess I'll have to look at another option!

Colliwobblers

Ellis or Bugg are all I have to upgrade keeping the rest, so Ellis for me but not in any hurry to do it happy with the 7 that i'll start each week and will upgrade ellis during the byes

Zombie2.5

Trade if you have a viable option. I'm keeping him at least for now, he's due for a big one v Lions, 100+ is coming.
I also have Golby and Ellis to upgrade ahead of him, so not in any hurry to get this buggy out.