I'm thinking of fixing my rucking ruck problem

Started by chaosAD, May 14, 2012, 07:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Im thinking of upgrading Redden to someone like Kruzer and leaving him on the pine just to be covered when and if Sandi and or Giles are rested or injured, I know it's half a waste of a trade but this year these rucks are in and out especially Sandi, what are your thoughts?
Is there another cheap option around 300k that plays every week that could be a good cover job?
I think this year is about having good depth coming into the finals with teams resting etc

Holz

i was going to go goldy, before the Hmac injury and even if he is fine im still thinking that option. The downside is that he is round 11. The smartest option however in my opinion is if your going to do this pay extra and pick up roughead keep him in the rucks till round 14 than downgrade a forward rookie to a 85k F/R and put roughy in the forward line.

Colliwobblers

I upgraded Redden to Maric for this reason 2 weeks ago.

Get on the MULLET

The_Captain

Zombie2.5

Quote from: noto07 on May 14, 2012, 07:57:12 PM
mulettt yeowww hahaha. whats his average?
Hes averaging 90 and scoring tons now, averaging 101 for past 3 rounds. Plus he scored 102 this round.
His scores so far are:
This round 102

Go the Mullet!!! Traded him in this wk for McEvoy, the most reliable ruck so far this year surprisingly...