Main Menu

shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Started by Capper, May 14, 2012, 07:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

My appologies to valk for starting a topic in his area but i wanted to know what other people thought.

As an extension to CW's topic http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,59051.0.html, the dockers have a great draw coming up and i am looking to jump on board.

There draw from now is (Home Games in Bold) Hawks, Eagles, Crows, Tigers, Bye, Bombers, Pies, Dogs, Dees, GWS, Port, Eagles, Crows, Tigers, North and Dees.

If they are in the 8, i can see them resting players in the last game. I currently have Pav and will may get Spurr this week depending on the availability of my current backs. The question is which mid from Freo to get.
Mundy looks like getting the tag every week.
Fyfe is out injured (but i would prefer to get him in the fwds when he comes back)
Mzungu looks to be the best scoring but dropped a bit on the weekend. Nothing overly flash but a couple of 90-100s.
Crowley is too creepy and will tag not not score well some games
any others??

Also the week after Fyfe comes back i will jump on him as well. *rubs hands together*

But lets keep this quiet....shhhhhhh!

Cicjose

Hawks, Eagles, Crows, Bombers and Magpies will all be tough matches
i see us winning one of those next 6 games (against Richmond).

after the Magpies game we have 6 very winnable games but Fremantle are known for stranger things

if we are fit and we are playing well under the structure Ross has in place do not be surprised if Fremantle win 4 in a row after the Collingwood game and get 7 wins out of the last 9.

Obviously Fyfe and Hill playing off either wing will be a great sight for Fremantle fans if they play at their very best

valkorum

I am pegging us for 3 wins out of the next 6 and then 6 out of the last 9.  That puts us on 14 wins for the season and prob be around 6th on the ladder and get a home elimination final.

Shhhh..... CLANCEE!! (might be a bit late to jump on).  He is showing an average of 88 but that includes a sub affected 16 in round 1.  Take that out and he is averaging 102.5 - not bad for a mid/forward

elephants

The derby will be awesome. If the Dockers kick straighter and we get some lads back from injury it will be an epic.

I am jumping on my favourite Docker, the DUFFMAN, this week with plans fro Broughton to come in after the bye.
My mate gave Clancee the call up for 300k!!

Capper

yeh i was thinking bout getting ..sshhhhhh..... and Spurr this week. Also I am considering Duffman over Mr B in my backs but am a little unsure of the final makeup of my backs yet.

2 derbys still to come, bring them on

elephants

Capper

Thoughts on Michael Johnson as a back??

crabapples

Cheers valk  :D

Clancee perfect fir for me  8)

valkorum

Quote from: tabs on May 15, 2012, 02:51:51 AM
Thoughts on Michael Johnson as a back??

On form so far this year then Michael Johnson is a go but I think Clancee is slightly better value.

Capper

hmmm yeh but was trying to make my mids a pure mid with one bench dpp......

thinking music please.....

elephants

Zorko will come in for Shiel later giving me dpp in the middle tabs :)

Capper

This time next week people will be getting him into their teams he is if he is named