My Zeibell headache

Started by chaosAD, May 14, 2012, 03:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

My Mids are, Swan GAJ, Pendles, Jelwood, Zeibell, Horse, Jmac and Shiel, do I just ride the wave and say he will come good(Zeibell) and play Horse and Jmac instead or do I trade him to a gun Murph, Boyd, Mitchell ? He's driving me insane, I just don't want to burn trades but he's getting on my nerve? Please help and tell me what u would do? Is he scared?

stew42

Do you think that he will be a top 10 mid by year's end? If so keep him, if not then upgrade him. That's what I have in mind pre-Round 1

Bombers Suck

no he wont even be top 20

stew42

Well then, we know what to do with him now. UPGRADE  :D

Bombers Suck

or downgrade folowed by an upgrade  ;)

deekay

its called a Ziebell MIGRAINE had it numerous times before, get rid of him any way possible. DG followed by UPG or if you got the $$ UPG.

Bombers Suck

SB-67

I would hold...only because you just traded him in. If he scores another sub 80, upgrade him.

Andrew

If you're not going for overall, hang tough until after the byes. North at least have some easy fixtures coming up (Port and Brisbane). But they don't seem to help his scoring much...

Windigo

Lucky I never went through with getting him.

Depends how many trades you got left?  8)

Slap

Make him one of your final upgrades.  You'd be kicking yourself if you got an LTI just before finals and have no trades (because of situations like this).

He still has the potential to pump out a 150, so I'd imagine he isn't your worst player by any stretch.  Upgrade maxed rookies to premos or downgrade to bubble players. 

If you still have the much wanted six or so trades going into your league finals, boom, surprise your opponent by turning ziebell into Murphy (or any gun).

This was presuming you are not in the small percentage who are aiming for the car still.

chaosAD

Na not going for overall, but scoring well and prob be in top 2-3k after this week, I'm downgrading ellis to spur this week then I just have to decide if I go bugg to Goddard or Zeibell to Marc

Plastic Boy

Way too early in the season to be burning trades like you are.

Given that he missed a couple of games at the start of the season I assume you traded him IN off the back of that Geelong game which was a huge mistake, and now 2-3 weeks later you're wanting to trade him OUT!

To be honest I'd hold, anything can happen and it's way too early to be trading out players who aren't injured.

I'd be upgrading Shiel before Ziebell.... Just relax and keep the faith you showed to get him in.

The_Captain

I have him as well. May upgrade him in the next few weeks. What a waste of a trade but..  :(

chaosAD

I have 18 trades left might just sit him on the pine, and play  Jmac and horse,