Heroes and Flower heads of the week

Started by underdog11, May 14, 2012, 02:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bombers Suck

flower head.... cyril... get a kick son

deekay

Hero: That guy at the Essendon V WCE game for having a go at grabbing the footy from the second tier!

Also Zaha - gonna bring him in this week.

flowerheads; WCE doctors (even though I'm an eagle supporter) for not letting priddis come back on.

Bombers Suck

selwood would of came back on J selwood that is..

SB-67

HappyDEZ

Quote from: SB-67 on May 14, 2012, 04:44:17 PM
Rocky captain  >:(
Ouch. I upgraded McCarthy to Rocky 2 weeks ago & McCarthy is outscoring him FFS. C'mon Rocky LIFT!!!

Jukes

At the start of the season I had to choose between Rocky and Boyd...picked right and very happy about it :D

Football Factory

Heroes .. Chappy, Boyd, Clarke and the Horse  .. dont really have anyone that really let me down gonna score alright .. but .. im going to lose to Whatlez in one of my leagues   :(

Thunderstruck

Quote from: HappyDEZ on May 14, 2012, 05:07:43 PM
Ouch. I upgraded McCarthy to Rocky 2 weeks ago & McCarthy is outscoring him FFS. C'mon Rocky LIFT!!!

LOL still have McCarthy presently and will hold him for another week or two now that his BE has dropped down and will do a straight swap for GAJ  ;D

The_Captain

Nice move there Thunder, well played!

Colliwobblers

Heroes - everyone I have from Collingwood - (Swan - C , Pendles , Beams , Sidebottom , Shaw , Clarke )

FlowerHeads - Rockliff - only Adams 72 scored less than him on my field and Devon 73 equaled him, everyone else scored more.

HappyDEZ

Quote from: Thunderstruck on May 14, 2012, 07:15:05 PM
Quote from: HappyDEZ on May 14, 2012, 05:07:43 PM

LOL still have McCarthy presently and will hold him for another week or two now that his BE has dropped down and will do a straight swap for GAJ  ;D
Well you know who to thank for that then  :)

Zombie2.5

Heroes - Pendleberries(119,escaping the raine), Giles(107), Jelwood(110, bounced back), Boyd(162, so close to being captain >:(), Shaw(113,Backing up his 111), Mullet Maric(102, Just got him in) and all others who managed solid 100's and 90+ rooks.
Flowerheads - Golby(56), Ellis(6, SUB!!)
Flowering heroes(in the middle) - Gazza(Captain...), Bugg(58)

Pretty good week, heading for 2250 but i WOULD have been aiming for 2400 if i played Smedts(77) and Morris(74) over Ellis >:((6) and Golby :((56) plus Boyd(so CLOSE) captain over Gazza.

Need tons from Robbo and Goddard, on 2040.