Heroes and Flower heads of the week

Started by underdog11, May 14, 2012, 02:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

underdog11

Who are you're flower heads and heroes of the week:
Heroes: Chapman (80 2nd half) horsley (kept the dominance when I got him which is rare). Clarke 91 (junk time king). Hargrave 65 second half, cox 131 back to his best. Swendlebury breaking the Raines tag. J.Giles proven himself as a keeper, Trealoar proven his hype. Steele speaks for himself
Flower heads: Shiel (kept the faith in him, gets a measly 64) bugg 58 pretty shabby

Great week not too much too complain about clearly a big week.

Ziplock

Heroes: Giles, Mccarthy,  Cornes
flowerheads: shiel (a little), rockliff and heppell :(

Jack.Donne

Coniglio defiantly a hero and hepell flowered up once I traded him in

Chelskiman

Heroes: Boyd, GAJ, Sidebottom, Cox, Birchall, Watson, Hargrave

flowerheads: Me, for not making Boyd captain (though I did have Pendles as captain, so it's not all bad :P)

tbagrocks

Suckling & my recent Collingwood aqusitions, Swan & Beams,

not so happy with Mots, Hep, and JZ could do more

Ricochet

Heroes: Conigs (you gun), Suckling (close to 100 point second half), and my 131 inch (oops i mean points) Cox :P
Flowerheads: Hmac (not his fault), Buddy (took a risk and had him as captain and he kicks 3.7!!) and Martin (dominant first half and then i think it was <20 second half)

matt1985

Do you guys think it's still with keeping bugg? I haven't checked his b/e but I need to upgrade in the backs and could use bugg.

To keep on topic, captain Stanton, boyd, Giles were my heroes.

Worst performer was h Mac for me!

LF

Heroes:Boyd,Sidey,Redden,Giles,Pearce

flowerheads:Eski,Shiel, plus bloody Hanely and Christensen for getting injured not their fault be still showers me

ZLATAN

Jukes

Heroes: Stants, Swanny, Boydy, Treloar, Horsely, Thompson, Clarke, Shaw, Giles.
flowerheads: Bugg, and even then not that much.

Very good week for me as you can see, if Robbo and Goddard and score 130 each I'll get 2500 :D

Slap

I don't have him but pearce was on FA late in the second term and pulled out a nice score, I think he deserves another mention.

HappyDEZ

H: Mullett (Rich), Lake, Duffman.
F: Rocky, Ellis.

Bombers Suck

Jukes

I would count Ellis as a flowerhead but he was on my bench.

BBosCo

heroes - swan, boyd
nob heads - ellis, heppell, rockliff, cloke, bugg, hanley, macintosh, christionson, shall i continue?....