Ellis -> Heppel. Goodes return?

Started by SkyStud24, May 14, 2012, 12:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyStud24

Anyone else upgrading Ellis this week? i was going to keep him but i already have plenty of Round 13 backline players, and with a BE of 98 and the possibility of being sub again, is it worth it? But i lose all my spare cash.

Also, what the chance of Goodes returning on or by round 11? My opponent still has him, and if he return round 11, it could really hurt me.

Thoughts?

chelo77

Will be either up or downgrading him this week, haven't decided.

Almost no chance of goodes returning rd 11 I'd say, they will bring him back after their bye.  Too risky and he is too important

Cicjose

i traded Ellis to heppel last week

Bombers Suck

cant wait for the goodes upgrade. Hopefully coems back with 2 shower games and a price dropo...

SB-67

Yep, im going Ellis > Hepp this week  ;)

Windigo

Elllis>Lake this week for me.

Otherwise he'll lose more $$$.

PowerBug

Quote from: Bombers Suck on May 14, 2012, 04:31:36 PM
cant wait for the goodes upgrade. Hopefully coems back with 2 shower games and a price dropo...
He better not, I am thinking of keeping him through the 6. :o If you want to read more, i'll have it written on my RMDT thread in about 5 minutes.

Capper

I cant see Goodes returning before the bye. On the other point, yes get rid of Ellis for Heppell.

I was one of the lucky ones and went Ellis to Adams via the Smedts DPP move.  8)