Losing faith in Redden and Stephensen. Time for action ?

Started by Shrews, May 14, 2012, 08:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrews

Ruck set up is Cox, Hmac, Redden and Stephensen.

If either Redden and Stephensen were playing then that's full cover for the byes, if none are playing then that's a donut in 2 rounds.  So as Round 12 draws closer i've been getting a bit edgy that maybe I need some cover and now the Hmac problem compounds the issue.

So, I was thinking of going Redden or Stephenson to Kreuzer and gaining the plusses of no donut of covering one or more donuts in Rd8 and the byes (maybe more if the Hmac injury is more serious) and also significant cover for any further Hmac/Cox injuries until the end of the season.  I have the money to do this but just wondered what everyones thoughts were ?

My trade strategy was going to be:

ROUND 8
OUT Ellis - IN Enright - $120k or so
OUT Kennedy - IN Zorko +$110k or so

ROUND 9
OUT Clarke or Bugg - IN Scotland/Chapman or might take a risk with Dal Santo -$220k or so
OUT Greene IN -  Patton/Morabito/T.Mitchell + $180k or so

Ricochet

I would first wait and see if Hmac misses this week. I know it doesnt look good but theyre saying its not as bad as they thought. If he misses and your going to cop a donut then look at Kreuz. If he plays, or one of your rooks play,  then hold off your trades until the byes because then you will know if redden or orren are playing (a lot can happen from now until then)

langej

Quote from: Ricochet on May 14, 2012, 09:32:30 AM
I would first wait and see if Hmac misses this week. I know it doesnt look good but theyre saying its not as bad as they thought. If he misses and your going to cop a donut then look at Kreuz. If he plays, or one of your rooks play,  then hold off your trades until the byes because then you will know if redden or orren are playing (a lot can happen from now until then)

+1

MLS

chelo77

Umm, both Cox and H Mac have Rd 11 byes so unless both redden and Stephenson are playing you are getting at least 1 donut rd 11.

Almost no chance of redden playing any time soon I'd say, he is currently 4th choice behind (in order) Renouf, D Stewart, Lobbe (2 games in SANFL will be 2nd ruck soon)

dillez

Jukes

Bombers Suck

both should be getting a game. Both sides ruck stocks are poor!

grimreaper

Bombers Suck

dmagnus

LOL the awkward moment when some guy doesnt have Giles!
#whatnogiles?

SB-67

matt1985

boo-yaa

dmagnus